Your Succubus Spending at Work!

Like you need a panel to tell you to STOP SPENDING???? Jeeze.

Gubmint at its best.

Last edited:
Like you need a panel to tell you to STOP SPENDING???? Jeeze.

Gubmint at its best.

Yeah, but the panel will need to see what needs to be spent on. You can't just say "Stop all spending" there are programs that need to be funded. There are programs and departments that should be trimmed down, and others that should be eliminated. There is a lot of money being used for the DoD, are you saying we should just stop the spending there? A panel is needed, I'm just not sure the panel selected will be able to find the right places to stop or cut spending.

-TSO

I say an ACROSS THE BOARD spending cut of 10%. The Democrats bitched and complained that American's weren't paying for the war and had no stake in it when Bush was in office and asked for a war tax. I say let Americans help out the country by taking a 10% cut in government services. After all...with The Barry's superior oral skills he should be able to con America into thinking this is the least they could do for him.

Succubus's are pretty hot.....

Here's the Japanese US Treasury Bond succubus.....
Commission_Sexy_Succubus_by_Buninou.jpg

So, spending and deficits are out of control, you say?

How do we stop this?

Hire a blue-ribbon panel of political hacks, who've helped to cause the problem, of course!

Obama sets up deficit panel without help from Hill - Yahoo! News

How do any of these goombahs get taken seriously by anyone anymore?

From your link:
Obama signed the executive order a few hours before flying to Colorado and Nevada to help incumbent Democrats save their seats in the Senate.

:lol::lol::rofl::lol:

I guess he doesn't expect us to notice his own obvious no-confidence vote on the Pelosi/Reid Congress.

On the one hand... he needs a "commission" to actually DO the job that Congress has thus far refused to do.... and on the other... he wants us to reelect these idiots so they can continue NOT doing the job they were elected to do.

In creating this "commission", he's publicly admitted that his Democrat-majority Congress... sucks! :lol:

How do we stop this?

Hire a blue-ribbon panel of political hacks, who've helped to cause the problem, of course!

I wonder if they will be as efficient as the 100 top economists that Obama has advising him.

You know....the ones that didnt realize how bad things were when they said the stimulus would ensure that unemploment would not go above 8%.

Those must be some group of top economists.

anyone who promotes a balanced budget is the enemy. The guy or gal we need will speak of reduced budgets, and reduced debt ceilings.

How do we stop this?

Fucker spends all of his time patting himself on the back and putting on these shows......

.....but still nothing is being done. But we must be feeling better about or fast approaching poverty.

Forum List

Back