'Your skin is your sin': Chicago cops sue over demotion from Emanuel detail

RoadVirus

<insert pithy title here>
Oct 22, 2008
Illinois
Chicago politics at work again:

Eleven Chicago police officers are suing the city over claims they were demoted from the mayor's security detail when Rahm Emanuel took office because they weren't politically connected and aren't black.

"The color of your skin is your sin," the police commander told one of the plaintiffs when asked why he was being demoted and the black officers were not, according to the suit.

&#39;Your skin is your sin&#39;: Chicago cops sue over demotion from Emanuel detail | Fox News

LMAO!!! I guess that old saying is right. "It ain't no fun when the rabbit got the gun". I see all these white folks complaining bout all this crap that black folks went through for years and are still going through today. None of you muhfuggahs was crying when you were reaping the benefits, but now you see it don't feel so good to you. NOW you see how wrong it is. I say again "AIN'T NO FUN WHEN THE MUHFUHGGIN RABBIT GOT THE GUN". And right now in Chicago, the rabbit is strapped.

LMAO!!! I guess that old saying is right. "It ain't no fun when the rabbit got the gun". I see all these white folks complaining bout all this crap that black folks went through for years and are still going through today. None of you muhfuggahs was crying when you were reaping the benefits, but now you see it don't feel so good to you. NOW you see how wrong it is. I say again "AIN'T NO FUN WHEN THE MUHFUHGGIN RABBIT GOT THE GUN". And right now in Chicago, the rabbit is strapped.

Well if you've been following the violence in Chicago in recent years you'd know the vast majority of the mother fuckers with guns are blacks killing other blacks. And I'd bet the hundreds of dead ones would agree it wasn't fun facing the MUHFUHGGIN ****** that killed them.

Idiot.

If it can be proved Commander Brian Thompson tossed whites and hispanics due to "your skin is your sin" you admit favoritism is necessary for blacks to succeed and applaud it.

I doubt there is any merit to the suit, new administrations put who they want in place. These plaintiffs probably got there by the same means.

Idiot.

If it can be proved Commander Brian Thompson tossed whites and hispanics due to "your skin is your sin" you admit favoritism is necessary for blacks to succeed and applaud it.

I doubt there is any merit to the suit, new administrations put who they want in place. These plaintiffs probably got there by the same means.

I don't admit anything but the fact that this has been happening to blacks for years. It was OK when it was just black folks this was happening to. As I said in the OP, "NOW you see how wrong it is". That line is insinuating that it is still wrong. It's not just wrong for black folks. Wrong is wrong. It's just that it took happening to more than blacks for people to understand.

Well if you've been following the violence in Chicago in recent years you'd know the vast majority of the mother fuckers with guns are blacks killing other blacks. And I'd bet the hundreds of dead ones would agree it wasn't fun facing the MUHFUHGGIN ****** that killed them.

Again LMAO!!! So now we are going to compare thugs and criminals to folks that work everyday? I don't see the connection. Ya know you muhfuggas crack me up every time you post that "******" crap. Because you know, I know and everyone that reads it knows that you would never say it to a black man's face in day to day life. I know the best thing that ever happened to you was the internet. Now you can talk as bad as you want to anyone you want without fear of repercussion. So you go on and say all the things you can't say in your little miserable coward ass reality. I know it makes you feel a little better. UH OH!!! I think I hear your grandmother calling. You better get upstairs and take that trash out.

Forum List

Back