Your Screenname

What do you do when you get bitch-slapped and get one up the rear by your French poodle? Play dead or go for seconds? :D

what?!? WTF are you talking about dude? Are you looking for advice because taking your sore ass to the hospital would be embarrassing for you? I realize that your "french poodle" is an obvious allusion to your similarly curly haired sheep pussy but.. dude... MUST you be this overt about your zoological fetish?

I'm usually a very positive, energetic and excitable person. When I was trying to come up with a screen name on AOL back in 1997, I tried a few variations of 'excitable' and eventually settled on xsited1. It's been with me ever since.

(I suppose I could've used PEE for Positive, Energetic and Excitable, but xsited1 sounds better, don't you think?)

Man, that's beautiful.

I thought I was laziest guy on this board, but you've proven to me that I am barely in the running for that coveted title.

I mean someone too lazy to even think up an internet handle has got to wear the crown KING OF SLACK

I hereby declare you the most KING OF SLACK, his most excellent slackingest slacker on this board.

I'd buy you a beer but I suspect you're too slack to drink it, Robert, so I'll drink it for you, k?

Or maybe I just have the guts to put my name on what I say because I truly believe in what I speak?

Not too many people like that on the internet these days. :eusa_whistle:

Let me know how it works for you when you insult the Council of 300 and the Queen of England sends the Men in Black after you.

In the mean time, my neato username and tinfoil hat will protect me from the Illuminati.

Forum List

Back