Your Screenname

CA(California)95380(my zip code)

Which someone has obviously looked up :neutral: ... because they have made a reference to the town they 'think' I live in .... but they got the wrong town. The town they have mentioned, (a couple of times), is about 15 miles from us. :eusa_snooty: lol

What is confusing to be is what gender some of these screennames are. One time I think they are female .... then they post something else that makes me think the are male.

I have come to the conclusion this whole place if full of a bunch of "cross dressers" that are :confused: confused and/or :cuckoo: nutz :lol: lol

Which someone has obviously looked up :neutral: ... because they have made a reference to the town they 'think' I live in .... but they got the wrong town. The town they have mentioned, (a couple of times), is about 15 miles from us. :eusa_snooty: lol

What is confusing to be is what gender some of these screennames are. One time I think they are female .... then they post something else that makes me think the are male.

I have come to the conclusion this whole place if full of a bunch of "cross dressers" that are :confused: confused and/or :cuckoo: nutz :lol: lol

i like guessing their genders....i have it set up where i don't see anyones avatars, cuz they might give it away!!!! lol

oh and i have been fooled! i sent a ''you go girl!!!'' positive rep towards Busara, and HE kindly replied that he was a GUY!!!!!! HAHAHAHA!

I am usually pretty good at it, but boy did i let the name....which sounded feminine to me, block my radar!!!! lol

at a sister sight to here, i joined under John Doe because i didn't want anyone to know my gender and wanted to see if i was treated differently...it went on for a few weeks before i just broke down and confessed, and had to tell the men there over and over again. that i was really a female...that i was really JANE DOE and JOHN DOE was my alias...they really thought i was male!

MOI???? i think even without a girly userid, my posts give my gender away???

later everyone just called me JD....:)

Last edited:
We never did find out what happened to John. Some say he just was under too much pressure, some say he had just been living a double life for too long. Either way, after that day he just snapped. Started calling himself Jane, wearing lip gloss, walking around in tight pants and ballet flats, and talking with lisp.

-_^

We never did find out what happened to John. Some say he just was under too much pressure, some say he had just been living a double life for too long. Either way, after that day he just snapped. Started calling himself Jane, wearing lip gloss, walking around in tight pants and ballet flats, and talking with lisp.

-_^

You sure John didn't just show back up as someone else? :lol: hmmmn ... let me think who he might be. :confused:

:eusa_whistle: Oh Shit! Nevermind! :eusa_shifty:

okay, that's just fucking creepy!

yeah, I'm not sure what anyone's gender is...well except Jillian...he's a dude.. I can tell... :lol:

dillo, jsanders...I think she's lookin at you two :eusa_shifty:

Don't try to tell us your avatar is your picture .... there might actually be some numbnuts here that would belive you! lol :lol:

Why yes, yes it is. :lol:

I am the Ghost of Groucho Marx. :rofl:

(And no just because the last name is Marx doesn't mean he's a commie. :lol:)

I know sometimes I sound grumpy, but generally I'm doing what we antipodeans call "taking the piss"...and I need to use smiley emoticons far more often than I do. Hell, sometimes I read my own posts and thind "fuck I sound grumpy" - even when I'm not!

So you're not grumpy, you're not a doctor, you're just a big teddy bear! :cool:

And mine..mine is my name. :lol:

Man, that's beautiful.

I thought I was laziest guy on this board, but you've proven to me that I am barely in the running for that coveted title.

I mean someone too lazy to even think up an internet handle has got to wear the crown KING OF SLACK

I hereby declare you the most KING OF SLACK, his most excellent slackingest slacker on this board.

I'd buy you a beer but I suspect you're too slack to drink it, Robert, so I'll drink it for you, k?

Forum List

Back