Your Saviour is here

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself' started by bobmilin, Jul 14, 2008.

?

What do you think of my introduction?

1. Very impressed look forward to reading your posts.

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  2. OK lets see if your as good as you say.

27.3%
  3. Have no ideal?

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  4. I think you are full of yourself.

18.2%
  5. You have a severe mental and personality disorder!!!

54.5%
  1. Your Overlord

Your Overlord BANNED

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +11
    I voted that you have a mental disorder
    Primarily because it takes one to know one

2. midcan5

midcan5 liberal / progressive

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +3,990
    Living close to New Jersey and spending much time there I can explain Bobmilin madness. NJ was the dumping ground for NY and PA for many years, toxic sites dot the landscape, Bob probably lived near one and drank of the toxins, don't blame him, many New Jerseyans are nuts so have some pity on poor Bob.

"Men are so necessarily mad, that not to be mad would amount to another form of madness." Blaise Pascal

3. bobmilin

bobmilin Know it all

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +0
    You are correct about using other forums for discussion so I will try to let this thread die.
    As for Rush he got off because he has the money not because he was white.
    Same for OJ he had the money and he also did use the race card to his advantage but I feel if OJ was a unemployed black man that had a public defender he easily would have been convicted.
    So it was actually his money that won his freedom not because black people approve of slitting the throats of white people.
    As for some of your suggestions that I am mentally ill you are part right.
    I am addicted to marijuana and have a anxiety disorder that I am trying to overcome. I do not believe that is the reason for my personality on these boards though.
    I am sort of a know it all and have mood swings so I write and say things in anger sometime.
    For example I could write something nasty on a board then smoke some pot and then ask myself why did I write that?
    As for your comments of not rising to the top I disagree I could own any message board if I want to.
    I am not sure that will happen here because I am not sure how much I will post.
    I really only post when I get bored and if I have something better to do you would never hear from me.
    I do think that I could be a good talk radio host but that is something you really cant say until you give it a try.
    I believe if I ever did go to a broadcasting school and started out in radio I would have at least a chance of doing well.
    I could be wrong because I could find out that I get tongue tied or maybe people would not want to listen.
    All I know is that I could hold my own in any argument with all the top radio hosts.
    I don't waste my time calling them because that is not what I want to do and these hosts like rush hannity and others really don't give a caller much time to talk or let them say what they want.
    Also I feel that as a caller you are more nervous and are at a disadvantage because you are like a fish out of water.
    Now as a host I feel I personally would be at ease and in full control.
    I also would run my show by letting callers be more part of it which nobody is doing.
    :clap2:

4. Your Overlord

Your Overlord BANNED

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +11
    whoa
    well
    your right in regard to Rush and Oj very different situations though
    buuuuddeeee
    Pot causes anxiety pal
    drop the dope and start taking Xanex
    you'll be fine
    in a few months
    seriously

5. bobmilin

bobmilin Know it all

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +0
    That would be like telling a 3 pack a day smoker for 30 years to just quit.
    When you are addicted to a drug it has a power over you.
    People who are not addicted do not understand that and think its real simple to stop.
    Its not because if it were then nobody would ever be addicted to anything.
    You cant look it at from your point of view you have to look at it from the person who is addicted point of view.
    I think the answer is to just smoke more pot since I get relief when I do and then do the right cognitive therapy but thanks for the advice anyway.