Your Saviour is here

What do you think of my introduction?

• Very impressed look forward to reading your posts.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Have no ideal?

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
I never said my grammar was great but if people can decipher ancient writings I think you could figure out my posts.
If you cant read my writing style then I would suggest you just skip my comments.

I live in a fully inter grated neighborhood around 15% black 30% Asian and 50% white but its basically middle class crime is very low that is what I like about it. I think crime is more about class and not race. Middle class young black males do not commit crime no more then middle class young white males. Its the inner city where most of your crime is I guess as long as you have low income people you will have a crime problem regardless of race. The liberal answer does not help the crime problem but makes it worse. The fact that a 20 year old could shoot someone dead and be out of prison by there 30 is not going to solve anything but thats what you get in the inner city run by liberal politicians.
I also am not concerned with crime that occurs with people who know each other.
I am talking about someone breaking into your house or mugging you on the street.
That type of crime needs to be dealt with in a harsh way. People should at least feel safe in not having their home robbed or being mugged when they leave the house. But for some reason if you live in a lower income neighborhood that sort of is excepted and that is wrong. Just because someone may not have much money should not mean they have to put up with that type of crime as I stated...

Crime might well be about class rather than race. But the causes of crime are so damn complex that I defy anyone, even the experts, to properly explain them. I think the reality is there's no singular cause, it's about everything - social environment, upbringing, cultural values, psychological (individual as well as group psychological aspects) reasons. But politicians won't tell you that, they'll sell a one word answer to a very complex problem and hope you buy it.

Wow! How did you get that from what I posted?

IMO, Rush is usually in a drug-crazed state of mind and he'd probably mate with anything that moves. I admit, I'm relieved you don't admit to emulating that aspect of his personality.

You are a retard, He doesn't do pain killers anymore, but then that doesn't fit with your sound bite does it?

Excellent. In keeping with the drift of the thread, I'd like to point out if Rushbo were black he'd be in prison for abusing drugs.

I never said my grammar was great but if people can decipher ancient writings I think you could figure out my posts.
If you cant read my writing style then I would suggest you just skip my comments.

I live in a fully inter grated neighborhood around 15% black 30% Asian and 50% white but its basically middle class crime is very low that is what I like about it. I think crime is more about class and not race. Middle class young black males do not commit crime no more then middle class young white males. Its the inner city where most of your crime is I guess as long as you have low income people you will have a crime problem regardless of race. The liberal answer does not help the crime problem but makes it worse. The fact that a 20 year old could shoot someone dead and be out of prison by there 30 is not going to solve anything but thats what you get in the inner city run by liberal politicians.
I am talking about someone breaking into your house or mugging you on the street.
That type of crime needs to be dealt with in a harsh way. People should at least feel safe in not having their home robbed or being mugged when they leave the house. But for some reason if you live in a lower income neighborhood that sort of is excepted and that is wrong. Just because someone may not have much money should not mean they have to put up with that type of crime as I stated...

Here's a little factoid for you bob ...

This is the welcome aboard forum. There are forums for discussing the law, and a forum for race/racism. There is even a forum for you to avail yourself of if you want to call someone a name -- like descendent of criminals. I don't currently have a plumbing forum but you could probably use general discussion to discuss the directional flow of water in Australian shitters.

Or is it your intent to discuss any and all topics in a single thread?

Excellent. In keeping with the drift of the thread, I'd like to point out if Rushbo were black he'd be in prison for abusing drugs.

If he were a liberal he would never have been arrested or charged. White OR black.

Name some of those high powered black Entertainers that have gone to prison for drug use of a PAIN killer. I won't hold my breath waiting though.

Thus far, I am less than impressed.

When does your "natural gift for expressing" yourself actually start happening, and will I find what you have to say very interesting and entertaining?

If people have to decipher your writings, how is it that you are the "wonderkid of every board you've ever been on?" I can read your style, I just find that the bombastic ego behind it is trying to cover up for the fact he doesn't know his ass from a hole in the ground.

Crime is about upbringing and personal choice. People commit crimes because they think they can get away with it, they think they are owed it, or because they feel like it. All of the other reasons are bullshit contrived to make an excuse for crime.

I voted that you have a mental disorder...only because I was going to vote that "I have no 'IDEA'", but that wasn't an option.

Living close to New Jersey and spending much time there I can explain Bobmilin madness. NJ was the dumping ground for NY and PA for many years, toxic sites dot the landscape, Bob probably lived near one and drank of the toxins, don't blame him, many New Jerseyans are nuts so have some pity on poor Bob.

"Men are so necessarily mad, that not to be mad would amount to another form of madness." Blaise Pascal

You are correct about using other forums for discussion so I will try to let this thread die.
As for Rush he got off because he has the money not because he was white.
Same for OJ he had the money and he also did use the race card to his advantage but I feel if OJ was a unemployed black man that had a public defender he easily would have been convicted.
So it was actually his money that won his freedom not because black people approve of slitting the throats of white people.
As for some of your suggestions that I am mentally ill you are part right.
I am addicted to marijuana and have a anxiety disorder that I am trying to overcome. I do not believe that is the reason for my personality on these boards though.
I am sort of a know it all and have mood swings so I write and say things in anger sometime.
For example I could write something nasty on a board then smoke some pot and then ask myself why did I write that?
As for your comments of not rising to the top I disagree I could own any message board if I want to.
I am not sure that will happen here because I am not sure how much I will post.
I really only post when I get bored and if I have something better to do you would never hear from me.
I do think that I could be a good talk radio host but that is something you really cant say until you give it a try.
I believe if I ever did go to a broadcasting school and started out in radio I would have at least a chance of doing well.
I could be wrong because I could find out that I get tongue tied or maybe people would not want to listen.
All I know is that I could hold my own in any argument with all the top radio hosts.
I don't waste my time calling them because that is not what I want to do and these hosts like rush hannity and others really don't give a caller much time to talk or let them say what they want.
Also I feel that as a caller you are more nervous and are at a disadvantage because you are like a fish out of water.
Now as a host I feel I personally would be at ease and in full control.
I also would run my show by letting callers be more part of it which nobody is doing.
:clap2:

You are correct about using other forums for discussion so I will try to let this thread die.
As for Rush he got off because he has the money not because he was white.
Same for OJ he had the money and he also did use the race card to his advantage but I feel if OJ was a unemployed black man that had a public defender he easily would have been convicted.
So it was actually his money that won his freedom not because black people approve of slitting the throats of white people.
As for some of your suggestions that I am mentally ill you are part right.
I am addicted to marijuana and have a anxiety disorder that I am trying to overcome. I do not believe that is the reason for my personality on these boards though.
I am sort of a know it all and have mood swings so I write and say things in anger sometime.
For example I could write something nasty on a board then smoke some pot and then ask myself why did I write that?
As for your comments of not rising to the top I disagree I could own any message board if I want to.
I am not sure that will happen here because I am not sure how much I will post.
I really only post when I get bored and if I have something better to do you would never hear from me.
I do think that I could be a good talk radio host but that is something you really cant say until you give it a try.
I believe if I ever did go to a broadcasting school and started out in radio I would have at least a chance of doing well.
I could be wrong because I could find out that I get tongue tied or maybe people would not want to listen.
All I know is that I could hold my own in any argument with all the top radio hosts.
I don't waste my time calling them because that is not what I want to do and these hosts like rush hannity and others really don't give a caller much time to talk or let them say what they want.
Also I feel that as a caller you are more nervous and are at a disadvantage because you are like a fish out of water.
Now as a host I feel I personally would be at ease and in full control.
I also would run my show by letting callers be more part of it which nobody is doing.
:clap2:

whoa
well
your right in regard to Rush and Oj very different situations though
buuuuddeeee
Pot causes anxiety pal
drop the dope and start taking Xanex
you'll be fine
in a few months
seriously

That would be like telling a 3 pack a day smoker for 30 years to just quit.
When you are addicted to a drug it has a power over you.
People who are not addicted do not understand that and think its real simple to stop.
Its not because if it were then nobody would ever be addicted to anything.
You cant look it at from your point of view you have to look at it from the person who is addicted point of view.
I think the answer is to just smoke more pot since I get relief when I do and then do the right cognitive therapy but thanks for the advice anyway.

New Topics

Forum List

Back