Your right, Mitt Romney was taken out of context. I have "Proof"!

R

rdean

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5X3LGAXVd80&feature=BFa&list=HL1348185526]Mitt Romney Out of Context - YouTube[/ame]

Some of my favorites:

"Why don't you like Obamacare? What is wrong with it?"

"You need to have some taxes to spread the wealth around".

"Obamacare is constitutional".

"He's your guy if you are looking for freedom, more opportunity, good jobs, rising incomes and a bright future for you kids."

---------------------------------------------

So that's what "out of context" looks like?

Last edited by a moderator:
What if Romney just came out and said:

"Look, I didn't know I was on camera when I said that. I was trying to appeal to the people in that room and that's what they wanted to hear. I don't really believe any of what I said, I actually feel stupid for having to say things like that, but that's how politics work. Here's the truth: I'm not going to do squat about abortion or gay rights, they're state issues. I'm not going to repeal the ACA, but I do have some ideas on how we can make it work better as it goes into effect. Tax loopholes for the rich are good because it keeps wealth circulating back into the system, but I will probably have to cut some of them like Reagan did, even though I'm telling my rich friends I won't. Everybody needs to pay more taxes, especially me and my rich friends, and we need to cut spending. Medicare, let's not throw the baby out with the bathwater. Vote for me and I'll run the U.S. as a moderate conservative, working toward bipartisan solutions."

What if Romney just came out and said:

"Look, I didn't know I was on camera when I said that. I was trying to appeal to the people in that room and that's what they wanted to hear. I don't really believe any of what I said, I actually feel stupid for having to say things like that, but that's how politics work. Here's the truth: I'm not going to do squat about abortion or gay rights, they're state issues. I'm not going to repeal the ACA, but I do have some ideas on how we can make it work better as it goes into effect. Tax loopholes for the rich are good because it keeps wealth circulating back into the system, but I will probably have to cut some of them like Reagan did, even though I'm telling my rich friends I won't. Everybody needs to pay more taxes, especially me and my rich friends, and we need to cut spending. Medicare, let's not throw the baby out with the bathwater. Vote for me and I'll run the U.S. as a moderate conservative, working toward bipartisan solutions."

Yea, that makes sense. Imagine if civil rights were left up to the states. The Civil War never would have happened and Obama's parent never would have married.

Forum List

Back