Your reality check is here.

You're not going to get to many people to watch a three and a half hour documentary.
How about you give us the abridged version so we can decide if your full of crap first? Then if we find your theory intriguing we might sit down and watch it.
Your money is issued by a private bank at interest to your government. You pay this interest with your taxes. Simple enough?

You're not going to get to many people to watch a three and a half hour documentary.
How about you give us the abridged version so we can decide if your full of crap first? Then if we find your theory intriguing we might sit down and watch it.
Your money is issued by a private bank at interest to your government. You pay this interest with your taxes. Simple enough?

So you can sum up a three and a half hour video with two sentences?
Thank God I didnt watch it,what a colossal waste of time.

very true,i can attest personally that you count on one hand the number of people who will sit through that long a video.

I cant get the sheep around here to take the time to watch 9/11 videos that are just an hour long so you'll never get them to watch a 3 1/2 hour long video.trust me.:laugh:

I will watch it,I'll take a look at it next weekend but you wont find more than a couple others here that MIGHT sit through it.

anyways,glad to see you are not one of the sheeps here,that you are awake.welcome aboard.:beer:

It's true, people don't want to watch long videos from idiots.

thats your classic way of being cowardly,evade facts and call people names when you cant refute them,glad you're not my lawyer.:lmao:

funny how you call them idiots when you didnt even look at the facts.:lmao:

Welcome to USMB.

I hope you've had all of your shots.

very true,i can attest personally that you count on one hand the number of people who will sit through that long a video.

I cant get the sheep around here to take the time to watch 9/11 videos that are just an hour long so you'll never get them to watch a 3 1/2 hour long video.trust me.:laugh:

I will watch it,I'll take a look at it next weekend but you wont find more than a couple others here that MIGHT sit through it.

anyways,glad to see you are not one of the sheeps here,that you are awake.welcome aboard.:beer:

thats your classic way of being cowardly,evade facts and call people names when you cant refute them,glad you're not my lawyer.:lmao:

I've seen those error filled Money Masters videos before. The guy's a clown.
As far as your 9/11 videos, you're an idiot. You have no facts.

Your money is issued by a private bank at interest to your government.

The Fed doesn't issue FRNs to the government. The government has no use for FRNs.
The Fed doesn't lend FRNs.

You pay this interest with your taxes.

We pay interest for Treasury borrowing. We don't pay interest because the Fed issues money.
Simple enough?

Yes, whenever you talk monetary reform a certain group panics. That would be the non-working group of fat hogs that bellyup to public pig-pen and gobble up the fruits of working people's labor. i.e. local political bossing parasitic losers in towns like Camden,NJ.

Before I joined this board I read many posts here. Seems there are many well-intended people here who sadly have been given misinformation. So, I want to join in the discussion. Things I say may be shocking but are worth saying. Here is a good place to start, this will change your life

He's an idiot.
Full of errors.

Which NJ city are you mayor of? Just curious.

Yes, whenever you talk monetary reform a certain group panics. That would be the non-working group of fat hogs that bellyup to public pig-pen and gobble up the fruits of working people's labor. i.e. local political bossing parasitic losers in towns like Camden,NJ.

I'm all for cleaning up the welfare rolls myself.

Yes, whenever you talk monetary reform a certain group panics.

Whenever idiots make idiotic suggestions, I mock them.

Forum List

Back