Your Prediction as of 10/18

What will the result of the Presidential Elections

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I was way off. Wow. Did not see a near collapse of Romney in the electoral college.

Nate Silver..:rofl: He's a one hit wonder- he blew it in 2010 and he's doing it again this time. He's only gotten one election right- Obama in '08.... Big F'n Deal - everyone saw that train coming...it's nothing magical. You do know that he's only been around for 4 years, right?

Anyway, I am still sticking with 300+ Electoral Votes for Romney and a decisive win in the Popular Vote. Romney has proven to be a viable alternative to Obama. The economy is the ONLY issue that will move voters this cycle. Barring some major screw up by Romney- Obama is out.

The Benghazi Emails have driven the final nails in Obama's coffin. I don't know if this will equate to 300 EC votes or not, but I see no way the liar in chief can possibly be reelected at this point.

You were hanging your hate errr hat on Ben-gotcha e-mails 4 years ago too.

too
damn
funny

You were hanging your hate errr hat on Ben-gotcha e-mails 4 years ago too.

too
damn
funny

Think Candy Crowley will rescue you again?

Matt Lauer didn't come through for the party....
Trump will lose by at least as big a margin as Romney did. Possibly significantly larger. Looking back over the landslide predictions of the 'Conservatives' this year is definately deju vu all over again.

Forum List

Back