Your Political 3 Wishes.. (2)

Again, for the terminally stupid kid (that's you):

1. I do not even get Fox News so watching it is a tad tricky. Idiot.

2. I rarely read the WSJ - unless they are publishing something that impacts on my job - in which case I do read it.... along with the Washington Post and a variety of other 'left leaning' outlets.

3. I don't 'sound like OWS', they sound like me... because I've been saying it for fucking years.

4. You are a fucking idiot. Please don't 'thank' me. I don't need thanks from fucking sheep.

And...

5. I have always thought for myself. I was raised that way. Pity that more Americans are not.

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol: Thanks for the neg rep. That time of the month is it. I pos rep you and you neg rep me.

You got negged for your dumbassed comments about Fox News etc. I am tired of morons assuming that anyone that holds conservative views must watch Fox.

You got negged for saying I sound like OWS. I do not 'sound like them'. They sound like me. I've been saying this long before any assholes started 'occupying' places like fucking kids throwing a tantrum in a toy store.

You got negged for thinking I think like you. I don't. I think like me. An individual. Anytime you agree with me is because YOU agree with ME, not the other way around. Got that? Good.

Now fuck off with the misogynistic bullshit.

such language. you kiss willow with that mouth?

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol: Thanks for the neg rep. That time of the month is it. I pos rep you and you neg rep me.

You got negged for your dumbassed comments about Fox News etc. I am tired of morons assuming that anyone that holds conservative views must watch Fox.

You got negged for saying I sound like OWS. I do not 'sound like them'. They sound like me. I've been saying this long before any assholes started 'occupying' places like fucking kids throwing a tantrum in a toy store.

You got negged for thinking I think like you. I don't. I think like me. An individual. Anytime you agree with me is because YOU agree with ME, not the other way around. Got that? Good.

pour old spec..

Which bit of 'fuck off with the misogynistic bullshit needs explaining?

1.) The Republicans win the President, House, and Senate.
2.) Nothing changes.
3.) I get to laugh at all the partisan hypocrisy posted on this board.

Sorry.:( I'll leave you and Willow to yourselves. It's just that your girlfriend keeps hitting on me. You should prbably talk to her, I think she's jealous.:eusa_eh:

Hmmmmmm..............

1) The "race card" was banned from political debate

2) Liberals give up on the anthropological global warming crap

3) Nancy Pelosi gets a teeth rattling case of crabs.

1.) The Republicans win the President, House, and Senate.
2.) Nothing changes.
3.) I get to laugh at all the partisan hypocrisy posted on this board.

Same old bullshit, different party.

Like sheep wanting lamb chops for dinner.

Sorry.:( I'll leave you and Willow to yourselves. It's just that your girlfriend keeps hitting on me. You should prbably talk to her, I think she's jealous.:eusa_eh:

You think?

Got proof of that?

Well...she clearly is being territorial in defending you. You know...by planting her flag she is clearly letting everyone know you belong to her. At least you get to be the woman.

1) Prior to voting one must pass a knowledge test on the US Constitution and Articles of Amendment.
2) Non-tax paying citizens below retirement age are not allowed to vote. (Exception allowed for the physically disabled.)
3) Congress, The President and the Supreme Court must participate in all laws required of the general population. (For example, Social Security, Medicare, Health Insurance.)

All the dumb lining this thread............you win.

Ooooh! So many wishes, so little time...

1. The current tax system be abolished and then we adopt a Fair Tax, ala Neil Boortz's proposal. It's really cool, since rich people buy more stuff, they automatically pay more taxes. People with less money, not so much...

2. The Electoral College becomes history. With today's technology, one person-one vote. Each registered taxpayer recieves a one-time-good use PIN and must provide positive ID at a certified polling place where appropriate technology is made available.

3. The way people campaign for office changes. First, no more can be spent than the value of that office, i.e. if the salary per year is $100,000 and the term of service is four years, the candidate is limited to $400,000 to run. Second, campaign contributions can only be taken from verifiable residents of the district/area that will be represented while in office. Third, no one holding a law degree may campaign for any office that is not directly related to the judiciary system, i.e. a lawyer can run for country judge. Finally, any and all laws will apply to everyone. That would mean that if Congress decides to inflict Social Security taxes as a retirement program, they cannot exempt themselves. If the "common" man has no choice, neither do they.

Lots of other wishes, but I think these would be pretty close to the top of my list to turn this country around.

With you 100% on 2 and 3.

2. The Electoral College becomes history. With today's technology, one person-one vote. Each registered taxpayer recieves a one-time-good use PIN and must provide positive ID at a certified polling place where appropriate technology is made available.

This will pose a problem for some here with the ID thing....
You also might have to deal with Rev.Jesse Jackson and or Al Sharpton with the pin # thing.

Because now you are demanding that Democrats be required to be able to read their pin#
so as to enter it into the system...

How many Democrats that can't read and provide a proper ID will be eliminated and thereby disenfranchised ? (Jesse Jackson's go to word at election time) perhaps a few million? :lol:

Ooooh! So many wishes, so little time...

1. The current tax system be abolished and then we adopt a Fair Tax, ala Neil Boortz's proposal. It's really cool, since rich people buy more stuff, they automatically pay more taxes. People with less money, not so much...

3. The way people campaign for office changes. First, no more can be spent than the value of that office, i.e. if the salary per year is $100,000 and the term of service is four years, the candidate is limited to $400,000 to run. Second, campaign contributions can only be taken from verifiable residents of the district/area that will be represented while in office. Third, no one holding a law degree may campaign for any office that is not directly related to the judiciary system, i.e. a lawyer can run for country judge. Finally, any and all laws will apply to everyone. That would mean that if Congress decides to inflict Social Security taxes as a retirement program, they cannot exempt themselves. If the "common" man has no choice, neither do they.

Lots of other wishes, but I think these would be pretty close to the top of my list to turn this country around.

You also might have to deal with Rev.Jesse Jackson and or Al Sharpton with the pin # thing.

Because now you are demanding that Democrats be required to be able to read their pin#

How many Democrats that can't read and provide a proper ID will be eliminated and thereby disenfranchised ? (Jesse Jackson's go to word at election time) perhaps a few million? :lol:

Yeah, I know what you mean. It's really difficult to vote early and vote often if you have to show a valid ID every time.

Yeah, I know what you mean. It's really difficult to vote early and vote often if you have to show a valid ID every time.

:lol:.. too funny

Forum List

Back