Your Political 3 Wishes.. (2)

Lumpy 1

Diamond Member
Jun 19, 2009
Well.. I guess I'll start with mine...:dunno:

1) The Democrats would take a first REAL look at Obama..

2) Government would stop screwing the Golden Goose..

3) ah.. I'm saving one..

3) ah.. I'm saving one..

I have one wish: to have a free hand editing the Constitution.

I would strike the "general welfare" clause and add one stating the powers of the federal government consist only of those powers specifically enumerated in the Constitution. I would also strike the Post Office. I would strike the 16th and 17th Amendments. I would also add a clause specifically authorizing the states to ignore a federal law if more than half of them vote against it. the minimum age to vote would be raised to 35, and no one collecting a check from the government would be allowed to vote.

The Republicans keep the house
The Republicans take the Senate
The Republicans make Obama a one term president

1: Democrats would grow a backbone.
2: Democrats would grow a backbone.
3: Democrats would grow a backbone and stand up for what they believe in.

1: Democrats would grow a backbone.
2: Democrats would grow a backbone.
3: Democrats would grow a backbone and stand up for what they believe in.

They believe in holding on to power in order to line their own pockets. That's all. In that, they are much like the GOP.

1. That our politicians act in the best interests of those that elected them.
2. That they stand by and fight for the promises they make to their constituents.
3. That they demonstrate honor and integrity.

1. The return of Glass Steagall.
2. Obama wins a second term and the tea party gets purged from congress.
3. A reform of the tax code where propping up foreign economies is de-incentivised and domestic hiring is encouraged.

3) ah.. I'm saving one..

I have one wish: to have a free hand editing the Constitution.

I would strike the "general welfare" clause and add one stating the powers of the federal government consist only of those powers specifically enumerated in the Constitution. I would also strike the Post Office. I would strike the 16th and 17th Amendments. I would also add a clause specifically authorizing the states to ignore a federal law if more than half of them vote against it. the minimum age to vote would be raised to 35, and no one collecting a check from the government would be allowed to vote.

Sheesh....technically you're a wish hog....:evil:

No wishes For You...:whip:

:lol:

I would have one wish for Americans.

That you stop believing the bullshit you're fed. These people - the ones y'all keep electing....they do not give a shit about you. They care only about power and money. Face that fact and stop electing corrupt bastards. Fucking sheep electing fucking wolves.

That you stop believing the bullshit you're fed. These people - the ones y'all keep electing....they do not give a shit about you. They care only about power and money. Face that fact and stop electing corrupt bastards. Fucking sheep electing fucking wolves.

I'm thinkin..

a person would have to be nuts to mess with You this morning...:scared1:

Ooooh this is fun.

Bastiat/Hayek/Hazlet required reading in schools in a class called "The American concept of liberty" (mandated by their States, not the federal government)
Ron Paul as Pres thats no brainer
People to respect and admire the rich, not envy and vilify them.

I'm thinkin..

a person would have to be nuts to mess with You this morning...:scared1:

I admit I am finding the partisan bullshit quite tedious these days. I think it may be time to spend more time where people are actually rational.

That is the closest I've ever seen you come to sounding like an OWS protester.:clap2:

Congrats, keep going, thinking for yourself is a great thing. Turn off FOX news, stop reading the Wall Street Journal, give it a few days and you wqon't believe how much better you feel.

The part where you said, "they do not give a shit about you. They care only about power and money. Face that fact and stop electing corrupt bastards." is spot on. Just keep following the logic and you;ll be just fine. Again, good for you.:eusa_angel:

3. A reform of the tax code where propping up foreign economies is de-incentivised and domestic hiring is encouraged.

So the plan is what? 30 trillion in debt before you decide maybe we spent to much.

So the plan is what? 30 trillion in debt before you decide maybe we spent to much.

I believe the thread is called "Your three wishes" not "Criticize other people's wishes".

Nah, he lives in some parallel universe where the mythical 'rich' will be forced to pay off the debt.

What more would you expect from someone who wants their fellow Americans silenced because he disagrees with them? He only supports freedom of speech when he agrees with what's being said.

I believe the thread is called "Your three wishes" not "Criticize other people's wishes".

Sorry I see you supporting murder so I dont care.

Forum List

Back