Your personal opinion

Who is worse

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
It is funny the Dems are now trotting out Bush, Obama comparisons.

They are getting desperate.

what's funny is that you toons are still talking about clinton.

or do i have to link you to all those threads?

and bush is the gift that keeps on giving. i know you'd love it if we pretended that this president didn't start with the mountain of trash bush left us.

Actually it is you with his head up his ass.......

But you lack both courage and conviction in owning up to the nations problems.

As a builder tell me how I have it all wrong.........You do know something about the housing fuck up dont you...............

You're such a petty lying fuck. How many private sector jobs were created by Obama in 4 years?
Eh... If they are created by Obama then they aren't private sector are they?

Tell that to the auto workers, the downstream suppliers, the lunch wagon owner in Detroit.

How many by Bush in 8 years?
Eh... the same amount as Obama.

That would be wrong. Private sector payroll jobs (in thousands):

Feb 2001 109889
Jan 2009 109084

That's a total private sector job loss, under Bush of 805,000 jobs.

Feb 2009 108444
Aug 2012 112349
That's a total private sector job growth 3,905,000 jobs under Obama

Series Id: CEU0500000001
Not Seasonally Adjusted
Super Sector: Total private
Industry: Total private

He hasn't even tried to speak to the 50% of us who didn't vote for him.

Sure he has. He's said 'shut up and sit in the back 'cause I'm gonna do whatever the fuck I want no matter how I have to do it.'

Bush was a catastrophe. Obama very good, dupes.

Obama is mediocre, Bush II horrendous. It is quite clear who places no value on US lives, those who Bush II was better than a pile of stinking PRyan. This poll must have been circulated among Saudi al Qaeda supporters, THEY think Bush was a gift from Allah.

Mediocre? Obama accomplished in his first term something that American Presidents since Teddy Roosevelt wanted, i.e. comprehensive health care.

It takes a liberal to consider forcing a huge and costly disaster on the nation against the will of the people and through gross and blatant corruption an "accomplishment."

and bush is the gift that keeps on giving.

You have to hope so, 'cause that's all you've got. The problem is you already played that hand, and you sure as hell can't use obama's record of failure and corruption to try and put him back in office.

You're such a petty lying fuck. How many private sector jobs were created by Obama in 4 years?
Eh... If they are created by Obama then they aren't private sector are they?

Tell that to the auto workers, the downstream suppliers, the lunch wagon owner in Detroit.

How many by Bush in 8 years?
Eh... the same amount as Obama.

That would be wrong. Private sector payroll jobs (in thousands):

Feb 2001 109889
Jan 2009 109084

That's a total private sector job loss, under Bush of 805,000 jobs.

Feb 2009 108444
Aug 2012 112349
That's a total private sector job growth 3,905,000 jobs under Obama

Series Id: CEU0500000001
Not Seasonally Adjusted
Super Sector: Total private
Industry: Total private
Ok

bush was the only leader in recorded history to cut taxes in time of war.... and defunded the oversight agencies which would have caught the bank meltdown...

outed a CIA agent

waterboarded as policy...

not just two unnecessary wars... but he failed to have an exit plan for them.. but had lots of time to fly back from texas to sign legislation about terry schiavo

he made us a laughingstock internationally

appointed someone as our ambassador to the UN who had no respect for the UN and hated it.

he was an abject failure domestically and in foreign policy.

You make the case for women not being able to speak in public.

Armitage outed Plame.
I would waterboard you if I thought it would save an American.
An "exit plan" is Lefty code for failure, you are an idiot.
The UN deserves no respect.

No affiliation, Bush was worse.

Regardless of the crap that Obama is ignoring or causing, starting a useless war that cost as many soldier's lives as it did is unforgivable.

bush was the only leader in recorded history to cut taxes in time of war.... and defunded the oversight agencies which would have caught the bank meltdown...

outed a CIA agent

waterboarded as policy...

not just two unnecessary wars... but he failed to have an exit plan for them.. but had lots of time to fly back from texas to sign legislation about terry schiavo

he made us a laughingstock internationally

appointed someone as our ambassador to the UN who had no respect for the UN and hated it.

he was an abject failure domestically and in foreign policy.

You make the case for women not being able to speak in public.

Armitage outed Plame.
I would waterboard you if I thought it would save an American.
An "exit plan" is Lefty code for failure, you are an idiot.
The UN deserves no respect.

your "opinion" is duly noted.

thanks for proving that rigthwingnut twits know nothing.

as for women not being able to speak in public, that's pretty funny, though the honesty about rightwingnut misogyny is refreshing.

I think George W. Bush was a good man who made a lot of mistakes, and got a lot of bad advice from people like Cheney and Rumsfeld... esepcially in his second term.

I think Barack Obama is a good man who simply was not in Federal Government long enough to develop the horse-trading skills to be an effective president, but he still managed to pull us back from the abyss.

I think Mitt Romney is a horrible human being who will thoroughly fuck the working class if we are ever dumb enough to put him in office.

I think George W. Bush was a good man who made a lot of mistakes, and got a lot of bad advice from people like Cheney and Rumsfeld... esepcially in his second term.

I think Barack Obama is a good man who simply was not in Federal Government long enough to develop the horse-trading skills to be an effective president, but he still managed to pull us back from the abyss.

I think Mitt Romney is a horrible human being who will thoroughly fuck the working class if we are ever dumb enough to put him in office.

I think your first two paragraphs are fair and probably accurate assessments.

i didn't think you were correct about mitt. i'm not certain he's a horrible human being. i do think he is pretty rudderless as a political figure.

Forum List

Back