Your personal opinion

Who is worse

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Who would you say was a worse president, Obama or Bush?

Poll to follow

Get back to us in about 25 years, we’ll be able to respond with fact, not opinion.

Do you think the deck is stacked in Obamas favor? As in, (and ive said this before) he is a nobel peace prize winning 1st african american president. So as long as he doesnt do anything REALLY crazy, he will mostly be rememebred for that, and his failures forgotten.

Um he didn't actually DO anything to "win" the Nobel...and he is as much White as he is black......but right now he dueling Crater for worst in modern history.

Any American who seriously thinks Obama is anywhere NEAR as bad as the Bush boy, should NOT be voting.

Bush was a catastrophe. Obama very good, dupes.

Obama is mediocre, Bush II horrendous. It is quite clear who places no value on US lives, those who Bush II was better than a pile of stinking PRyan. This poll must have been circulated among Saudi al Qaeda supporters, THEY think Bush was a gift from Allah.

I think the fact that liberals STILL have to blame Bush is the most telling.

They know obama sucks, but they just can't say it out loud.

:lol:

I think the fact that conservatives ignore the depth of the problems caused by Bush is most telling. It seems they're in total denial of what happened in 2008.

Actually it is you with his head up his ass.......

But you lack both courage and conviction in owning up to the nations problems.

As a builder tell me how I have it all wrong.........You do know something about the housing fuck up dont you...............

You're such a petty lying fuck. How many private sector jobs were created by Obama in 4 years? How many by Bush in 8 years? What tools did congress give Bush to help with unemployment after his first recession? Did congress provide the same tools to Obama?

No, it's you who has their heads up their ass. It's scumbags like you, i.e. the GOP, who put their political ambition ahead of the well being of their own Nation. You're lower than toe jam.

Bush was a catastrophe. Obama very good, dupes.

Obama is mediocre, Bush II horrendous. It is quite clear who places no value on US lives, those who Bush II was better than a pile of stinking PRyan. This poll must have been circulated among Saudi al Qaeda supporters, THEY think Bush was a gift from Allah.

Mediocre? Obama accomplished in his first term something that American Presidents since Teddy Roosevelt wanted, i.e. comprehensive health care.

I think the fact that conservatives ignore the depth of the problems caused by Bush is most telling. It seems they're in total denial of what happened in 2008.

As a builder tell me how I have it all wrong.........You do know something about the housing fuck up dont you...............

You're such a petty lying fuck. How many private sector jobs were created by Obama in 4 years?
Eh... If they are created by Obama then they aren't private sector are they?

How many by Bush in 8 years?
Eh... the same amount as Obama.

What tools did congress give Bush to help with unemployment after his first recession? Did congress provide the same tools to Obama?

No, it's you who has their heads up their ass. It's scumbags like you, i.e. the GOP, who put their political ambition ahead of the well being of their own Nation. You're lower than toe jam.
Well.... I don't disagree that the GOP is fucked up. But I don't think you made a very good counter point either.

George W. Bush inherited a strong economy, a budget surplus, and a nation at peace.

Eight years later, he left Obama with a shattered economy, a trillion dollar deficit, and two useless wars.

Obama saved the country from another Great Depression, rebuilt GM, reformed healthcare, reformed Wall Street, doubled the stock market, created 12 straight quarters of GDP growth, created 30 straight months of private sector job growth, got Bin Laden, got Gaddafi, and got us out of Iraq.

And now with the automatic spending cuts and the expiration of the Bush tax cuts in 2012, Obama has solved the deficit problem as well.

Obama has done a very good job.

While I disagree about Obama, there is no question Bush turned peace and prosperity into death & debt. But the slow witted adore him, he got to play dress up like a soldier, and never had one shot fired at him. No dirty foxholes, no pooping in his pants with no way to bathe for days on end, and ALWAYS the finest foods one can imagine. The lazy, ignorant dream world of.....the LAZY & IGNORANT.

Economy; Bush. 6 good years, then the dems took over
Diplomacy; Bush. We didn't kiss anyones ring
Charity; Bush. Millions of lives saved from AIDS in Africa
Domestically; Bush. obama didn't even bother with a fly over
UE; Bush. He averaged about 5%, obamas is going to be over 8%.
Spending; Toss up. Neither held on to money.
War; Toss up. Bush went into Iraq, Obama went too Lybia, yemen, etc..
Crimes; 'If' Bush knew he was being lied too about Iraq-murder. Obama executed a US citizen w/o trial.
This is a fairly accurate summation.

I'm not an English bar, so I won't vote. I know the OP thinks that people who won't participate in his little poll are stupid, but I don't see him listing the dems as 'crap'....so it wasn't unintentional.

For the record. Obama is the worst President since Wilson..

You're such a petty lying fuck. How many private sector jobs were created by Obama in 4 years? How many by Bush in 8 years? What tools did congress give Bush to help with unemployment after his first recession? Did congress provide the same tools to Obama?

The answer to your questions is 0.

Prepare_60e9d5_2802269.jpg

George-Bush-eating-a-kitten.jpg

One is just as bad as the other.

Crimes; 'If' Bush knew he was being lied too about Iraq-murder. Obama executed a US citizen w/o trial.

I'm not an English bar, so I won't vote. I know the OP thinks that people who won't participate in his little poll are stupid, but I don't see him listing the dems as 'crap'....so it wasn't unintentional.

*blink blink*

Wut?

*blink blink*

Wut?
I always thought I had a good twin brother out there in the world somewhere to balance out the cosmos... It seems it was a good twin sister instead. Which even makes more sense... LOL

It is funny the Dems are now trotting out Bush, Obama comparisons.

They are getting desperate.

*blink blink*

Wut?
I always thought I had a good twin brother out there in the world somewhere to balance out the cosmos... It seems it was a good twin sister instead. Which even makes more sense... LOL

*giggle-snort*

bush was the only leader in recorded history to cut taxes in time of war.... and defunded the oversight agencies which would have caught the bank meltdown...

outed a CIA agent

waterboarded as policy...

not just two unnecessary wars... but he failed to have an exit plan for them.. but had lots of time to fly back from texas to sign legislation about terry schiavo

he made us a laughingstock internationally

appointed someone as our ambassador to the UN who had no respect for the UN and hated it.

he was an abject failure domestically and in foreign policy.

Forum List

Back