Your opinion of people from "the other side"

What is your opinion of people from "the other side"

• I have NO respect for them (i.e. I hate them, they are mentally ill, they are always wrong,...)

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I NEVER agree with them, but I respect them and they are entitled to their opinions

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

xotoxi

Platinum Member
Mar 1, 2009
Yuurmaam
If you are a conservative, what is your opinion of liberals?

If you are a liberal, what is your opinion of conservatives?

Wait for the poll, then vote and discuss.

I would have chosen...

"I don't care that we have differences in opinions, we always get along"

...but I don't ever "always" get along with anyone. You should have made it "mostly".

I would have chosen...

"I don't care that we have differences in opinions, we always get along"

...but I don't ever "always" get along with anyone. You should have made it "mostly".

Yeah...it's not a perfect poll, just like my other poll on partisanship.

I should have left out the absolutes.

Whenever I can't be around a group of young children, I like to be in a group of liberals. They are like young kids. They say the funniest things and usually they don't have a clue as to what they're talking about. They're so cute...

Just like religion, one shouldn't take the politics of someone else too personal.
I have a flaming liberal that lives next door to me (well he IS only 24, so hey)
but we get along very well.
He works hard, has a great job for someone his age...matter of fact a VERY good job for a 24 year old...he likes good beer like me, also likes to cook...as a matter of fact we are having a cook out Sunday with him and some of his friends.

He will grow up, he is a liberal because he is young..no doubt year after year of paying 5 figures in Fed taxes alone will change that.

Whenever I can't be around a group of young children...

Is that when the cops are around?

Whenever I can't be around a group of young children, I like to be in a group of liberals. They are like young kids. They say the funniest things and usually they don't have a clue as to what they're talking about. They're so cute...

64110580_603.jpg

I couldn't pick "we always get along" even though that's closest. I know as soon as I would pick that one some rabid nutjob troll would start yapping at my ankles and I'd have to swat it. Better safe than sorry. ;)

I don't make judgements of people as a group but rather as individuals. Some I like, some I don't. Politics, religion, race, sexual orientation, none of that matters.

Forum List

Back