Your opinion about "The Rachel Maddow Show"

Hello!

I'm learning English and have a class with American woman teacher on Skype. Yesterday she recommended me to watch "The Rachel Maddow Show".
Is it popular show in the USA and what's your opinion about it?

A little back ground on the show- Rachel Maddow is a very liberal dude who appeals primarily to lesbians and metro sexual guys. He is usually wrong in his predictions, and then acts like the world is ending when his predictions don't come to pass. I really don't have any opinions for you regarding his show, but thought you could use some basic background facts.

My opinion about the Rachel Maddow .... aka Mad Cow Disease show?

She is an idiot.

Left wing loon that only thinks as deep as is necessary for her to satisfy her unfounded and vacuous intellect. Her theory of life is built on lie after lie and falsehood after falsehood. She is a lost soul searching for what she believes will make her happy but she like so many other leftists is looking in the wrong direction.
She believes she is righteous and her way is the only way, but she is as greedy and self absorbed as one can get. Like most people on the left life is about them and what they need first and at the expense of others living and not yet born. By any means necessary. She is what is wrong with civilization today.

Hello!

I'm learning English and have a class with American woman teacher on Skype. Yesterday she recommended me to watch "The Rachel Maddow Show".
Is it popular show in the USA and what's your opinion about it?
She's great......at least lately with her investigation on Russia and Putin and Oligarchs and the Trump admin. and Trump family connections!!!!

:D

Yea she is really good she broke wide open the case that Trump only paid $40,000,000,000 in taxes in just one year.

It figures that you fell for that!
4i6Ckte.gif

Although I believe Hannity is way more well read than Maddow.
Oh, for fuck sake. Rachel Maddow is a Rhodes Scholar. Hannity has a high school diploma.

You wingnuts are ignorant boobs.
I couldn't care less what pieces of paper she has. Just listen to her. It's the same left wing drivel we hear from the left constantly.
I'm not a Hannity fan but I do hear him cite factual data occasionally, Maddow on the other hand just repeats the same old left wing buzzwords.

Although I believe Hannity is way more well read than Maddow.
Oh, for fuck sake. Rachel Maddow is a Rhodes Scholar. Hannity has a high school diploma.

You wingnuts are ignorant boobs.
I couldn't care less what pieces of paper she has. Just listen to her. It's the same left wing drivel we hear from the left constantly.
I'm not a Hannity fan but I do hear him cite factual data occasionally, Maddow on the other hand just repeats the same old left wing buzzwords.
Except that it's not just "a piece of paper". It represents academic excellence attained by a select few individuals on the planet.

Of course, you wingnuts deride education, and the excelling at anything that you personally are incapable of. This is a hallmark of the Republican Party: rejection of intelligence, reason, and logic, in favor of tribalism, paranoia, and ignorance.

Forum List

Back