Your old Master Cheney says Russian interference is an act of war!

ClosedCaption

Diamond Member
Sep 15, 2010
What will the right do? Side with the guy who shot someone in the face then had the victim apologize or Trump the guy who said he'd never see his golf courses because he'll be soo busy?

Your biggest problem is that you think GW, Obama, Hillary, Bill, and Trump are different people. They aren't. They are simply the same Bots doing the same work for the same masters.

Funny thing:

My father name was Richard Laney... My name is Bruce Laney... Cheney name is Richard Bruce Cheney...

Now what does this have to do with your thread?

Not a damn thing but the scary thought how my name and my father name is close to that evil bastard name...

Oh, do you agree with Cheney?

Funny thing:

My father name was Richard Laney... My name is Bruce Laney... Cheney name is Richard Bruce Cheney...

Not a damn thing but the scary thought how my name and my father name is close to that evil bastard name...

I'm flabbergasted, Bruce! :ack-1:

Funny thing:

I'm flabbergasted, Bruce! :ack-1:

I am telling you Hoss that is just flippin scary as hell! I wake at night in terror... now of course the reaaon why I wake in terror is not because of Cheney but what is sleeping next to me...:uhh:

What will the right do? Side with the guy who shot someone in the face then had the victim apologize or Trump the guy who said he'd never see his golf courses because he'll be soo busy?

I like Cheney. If he wants to go to war, I'll be there to send him off with best wishes.

Anyone figured out.
whats_the_point_notebook_paper.gif

Of this thread? Given Cheney holds no elected office is not running for one there seems to be none other than some having to much time on their hands.

Anyone figured out.

Of this thread? Given Cheney holds no elected office is not running for one there seems to be none other than some having to much time on their hands.

Cheney is much like Sarah Palin, mention either and the left's heads spin and explode

Anyone figured out.

You only value the opinion of those running for office? Sad!

Anyone figured out.

You only value the opinion of those running for office? Sad!
Whats sad is someone who claims someone said something yet backs it up with nothing FYI the voices in your head don't count as a source. As far as opinions go everyone is entitled to them even you that does not mean I take them all serious you being a great example of that.

And how is Cheney's transplanted heart holding out ??
Not too good for a long time now. Why do you think he shot his friend in the face while his doctor was standing next to him with a bagful of surgical tools and a cooler with ice in it?

New Topics

Forum List

Back