Your name

boedicca is a variant spelling of Boudicca, Queen of the Iceni. She led a doomed rebellion against the Romans in the first century B.C. I chose it during the early days of the Financial Crisis as my monicker due to the futile, yet necessary nature of carrying on the good fight in real life in SanFran at that time.

See, I knew that Progs were not all bad. At least you can murder with some compassion. To make it easier, just pretend I'm not even born yet.

You'll feel better once you remove this from your ass.

Crowbar-1-.jpg

I use my real name because I am not ashamed of the things I write about and the NSA (No Security Agency) has me on their radar anyway because they have deleted thousands of my posts detailing the fraud that is the Federal Reserve central banking system on other websites. I use my name to show that I am willing to stand behind anything I write about and put myself "out there". I love my country and the people in it but I do not, nor will I ever pledge loyalty to the corporate entity that is owned and ran by international bankers that is USA.INC.....not ever. Detaching myself from the clutches of this parasitic entity was worth all the paper work and the forfeit of alleged "benefits" of being a U.S citizen. I am an American and "man of the land" and no longer contract with USA.INC.
Just so you know this liberal progressive democrat agrees with you and I'm ready to do something about it however good luck waking up everyone else.

I loved freedom to fascism with Aaron russo

Good on ya. It's always awesome to come across someone that is awake. You are a REAL liberal as am I. I believe that people should be free to do whatever the fuck they want as long as it does not affect someone else negatively. I don't believe in controlling people or making them conform to a belief system, a religion, etc, etc.... just so long as they realize that they can't make me conform to their belief system. Freedom of choice rules......thanks for chiming in.BTW, I was a huge fan of Aaron Russo.....I have watched all his documentaries...he was a good man and the world is a sadder place with his passing.

Dhara is a name that originated in Sanskrit. It means, "earth", and it also means, "continous flow".

Dhara, yours was one of the few names I looked up. Curiousity.

My names comes from the lyrics of a song. I liked the lyrics and hated the song.

boedicca is a variant spelling of Boudicca, Queen of the Iceni. She led a doomed rebellion against the Romans in the first century B.C. I chose it during the early days of the Financial Crisis as my monicker due to the futile, yet necessary nature of carrying on the good fight in real life in SanFran at that time.

Yabbut ---- what about Batfink? :eusa_think:

Welsh warrior queen. Great name. Mary? Humble Irish Catholic I am, I don't know were that came from.

See, I knew that Progs were not all bad. At least you can murder with some compassion. To make it easier, just pretend I'm not even born yet.

You'll feel better once you remove this from your ass.

Crowbar-1-.jpg

Why is it that making deals with Progs is like walking into a transgender bathroom? They always try to bend you over.

Yabbut ---- what about Batfink? :eusa_think:

Batfink is my loyal sidekick, now and forever!

Welsh warrior queen. Great name. Mary? Humble Irish Catholic I am, I don't know were that came from.

I think Mary, Mother of God had something to do with all the Catholic Mary Girls.

;)

I'm in the shadows looking toward those in the brightness of the sun. You can look - but you can't see me, I blend in with the darkness.

And - only the Shadow knows.

355 = .355 - diameter of a 9mm bullet.

Shadow 355

I'm in the shadows looking toward those in the brightness of the sun. You can look - but you can't see me, I blend in with the darkness.

And - only the Shadow knows.

355 = .355 - diameter of a 9mm bullet.

Shadow 355
Stealth, are ya?

Independent minded means that I consider myself an independent thinker, plus the fact that I did switch over from the Democratic Party to the Independent (or Unenrolled, as it's called in my present city of residence) Party back in the fall of 2008.

Forum List

Back