'Your Mother...Treat Her right...I pitty da foo'

That's sacreligious.
I think he's trying to make a comeback. I saw him on TBN as I flipped thru channels.

I saw him on TBN as I flipped thru channels.

I saw that, too. It's just too weird to see Mr. T on one of those shows. I've also seen Stephen Baldwin and Deebo from "Friday" on there. Deebo was the funniest because he was being serious with all the God stuff, but he kept dropping references to his old movies.

"I'm gonna come to your house and it's gonna be... No Holds Barred! Except instead of fighting Hulk Hogan, I'm fighting for the Lord!"

But, I do respect them supporting something they believe in that strongly.

Sidenote on TBN, late at night, they put some flat-out CRAZY people on there. My friend and I watched it Friday night for an hour and a half in complete amazement. They had some lady who screamed at the top of her lungs for the entire time, occasionally speaking in tongues, making everyone on the stage cry and (strangest of all) run back and forth. And the minimum amount of money they wanted from the viewer was $1000.

Confession: Sunday night, on a dare, and sort of on general principle, I called TBN to tell them that they shouldn't be taking advantage of people like they do. Unfortunately, the operator told me he agreed with me. Here's the rest of the conversation:

Me: Oh... well, you should run the network.
Him: Heh, yeah.
Me: ....
Him:....
Me: Yeah, well...

And then I hung up. I really got him.

Dan said:
Sidenote on TBN, late at night, they put some flat-out CRAZY people on there. My friend and I watched it Friday night for an hour and a half in complete amazement. They had some lady who screamed at the top of her lungs for the entire time, occasionally speaking in tongues, making everyone on the stage cry and (strangest of all) run back and forth. And the minimum amount of money they wanted from the viewer was $1000......
I saw her! She IS crazy. Scary too.

Forum List

Back