Your most unexpected sin: your nationality.

Consequently too, the Bible requires the conversion of Romans before they can ascend.
Consider Jesus saying sinners and prostitutes are entering the Kingdom ahead of many considered better people. The Kingdom Jesus spoke of is a way of life, a spiritual kingdom available to all in this life. It knows no borders.
Was Jesus talking about the god who drowned nearly all of humanity in Genesis or was that story attached afterwards?
Executing murderers thieves and robbers is not unethical, even if it is done with a lot of water.
So what about all the babies that were drowned, why them?
Criminal inclination and eagerness runs in families.

Last edited:
Information about "Jews As The Chosen People"

Penelope
buttercup
Taz
BreezeWood
irosie91
theliq
hobelim
ding
fncceo
danielpalos
Picaro
The Sage of Main Street
LittleNipper
yiostheoy
Indeependent

Someone took my right to say something there. I will go home and forget the USA. Bye Bye and keep your Nazis within the USA.

Germany invented Nazis and still has plenty today. Enjoy.

Nazism was invented in Greece and Persia and promulgated by
the holey roman empire

Penelope
buttercup
Taz
BreezeWood
irosie91
theliq
hobelim
ding
fncceo
danielpalos
Picaro
The Sage of Main Street
LittleNipper
yiostheoy
Indeependent

Someone took my right to say something there. I will go home and forget the USA. Bye Bye and keep your Nazis within the USA.

the holey roman empire

Do you mean nazism or the sign of the swastica?

Consequently too, the Bible requires the conversion of Romans before they can ascend.
Consider Jesus saying sinners and prostitutes are entering the Kingdom ahead of many considered better people. The Kingdom Jesus spoke of is a way of life, a spiritual kingdom available to all in this life. It knows no borders.
Was Jesus talking about the god who drowned nearly all of humanity in Genesis or was that story attached afterwards?
Executing murderers thieves and robbers is not unethical, even if it is done with a lot of water.
So what about all the babies that were drowned, why them?
Criminal inclination and eagerness runs in families.
You get that from the Big Cheeto?

In the Bible and in the lives of saints, God grants special favors and powers to those who are sinless or at a minimum on sins. Any collateral of you is your sin, so everyone is a sinner as we all know it. But where are you going with your sins? To reduce them or to increase them? You will be surprised.

The most common desire these days is to belong to a nationality. National identities were invented by the de-christianization of France in the French Revolution. The purpose of your nationality is to assimilate your neighbor by robbing him. Therefore belonging to a national majority is an increased sin.

So, how can you turn around and walk towards God in the 21st century? You can't very well renounce your language and your homeland. To have good chances, you need to belong to an ethnic group that is attacked by a national majority. Now we know, why the Book of Revelations declares so few people to get the privilege of ascending the rapture. The majority of people will suffer horribly, quite because of their nationality.

Discuss.

Coincidentally the French Revolution robbers, killers, and Liberal Leftists were actually...... Drum roll........ CAPITALISTS mostly.

Nazi, shut up.
I thought you were leaving and going back to your Nazi closet.

Shut up, Nazi.
Isn't it illegal to call someone "Nazi" in Doucheland?

Shut up, Nazi.
You should go turn yourself in for breaking German laws about using such words. But I know you won't, you too much of a fucking douchebag with no honor.

Germans went mostly from Nazi Fascists of Hitler to anti-Nazi Fascists of Merkel.

I thought you were leaving and going back to your Nazi closet.

Shut up, Nazi.

Shut up, Nazi.
You should go turn yourself in for breaking German laws about using such words. But I know you won't, you too much of a fucking douchebag with no honor.

Germans went mostly from Nazi Fascists of Hitler to anti-Nazi Fascists of Merkel.
Except for zaan... and you.

Shut up, Nazi.

Shut up, Nazi.

I'm German now???????
I've always thought of myself more as an anti-German, just ask Lucy.

Penelope
buttercup
Taz
BreezeWood
irosie91
theliq
hobelim
ding
fncceo
danielpalos
Picaro
The Sage of Main Street
LittleNipper
yiostheoy
Indeependent

Interestingly, Poland is exactly one of those nations, whose identity was not formed artificially and for the purpose of robbery. Therefore polish nationals can ascend.

Poland was probably created more in self defense by Mieszko I.

Many Polish Lechite tribes lived under freedom & law of the tribe between Lwow & Berlin, including Polans, Silesians, Pomeranians, Kashubians, Vistulans, Goplans, Lendians, Obodrites, Sorbs, White Croats, Slovincians, Polabians, Masovians, Veleti, and well many others.

They were united as the German Holy Roman Empire moved East towards Poland & the Ruthenian (Ukrainian) Kievan Rus moved West towards Poland.

Poland quickly became a leader in European Sciences, European Music, European Military, and European Democracy, and European freedoms, and tolerance.

Had it not been for Germans & Russians butchering Poland's best & brightest, and assimilating them, it probably would still be a leader in Europe.

It's just Poland got squeezed between two much larger nations, it's a bit surprising that Poland even fared 800 years between much bigger Germans & East Slavic nation states.

Shut up, Nazi.

I'm German now???????
You hate Jews and Blacks, that's pretty much being a Nazi.

Shut up, Nazi.

I'm German now???????
You hate Jews and Blacks, that's pretty much being a Nazi.

Like you're pro-Black???????????

As of the past week I've mostly been bashing Anglo-Saxons, I'm tired of Anglo-Saxons Chimping out all the time like Bowers.

I even made a anti-Anglo-Saxon thread recently.
Anglo face of American problems.

I'm more of a Polish Fascist like Roman Dmowski, which pre-dates the Nazi Germans, and Roman Dmowski was get this anti-German.

Penelope
buttercup
Taz
BreezeWood
irosie91
theliq
hobelim
ding
fncceo
danielpalos
Picaro
The Sage of Main Street
LittleNipper
yiostheoy
Indeependent

the holey roman empire

Do you mean nazism or the sign of the swastica?

the ideology

Forum List

Back