Your Moral and Intellectual Superiors

Weatherman2020

Diamond Member
Mar 3, 2013
Right coast, classified
5CCBAB67-E8AE-422B-939B-488B3B082769.jpeg

New York Daily News Reports That 'John Glenn' Was First Man on 'Planet' Moon

Your Moral and Intellectual Superiors
People have too much rank in the military and they have radial keratotomy or laser sugery or something like because somebody else didn't have good enough vision to join the Air Force or else they stared at a total eclipse of the sun when they were little kids — or they're just plain getting high and tripping out on drugs like rich people do at the airport, complaining about the weather or bitching about global warming — who could have guessed the U.S. military was so fucking liberal.

I’m mildly surprised they didn’t get Glenn confused with McCain. This is the level of education in America today.

Speak for yourself.
If I asked ten 20 year olds who was the first man on the moon, what percentage do you think would get it right? 50? 25? 10?

I could ask you things you learned in school that you don’t remember.
Well considering millennials know nothing of the real world, it’ll be a lopsided score.

BTW: Gallup 20 years ago said few.

I’m mildly surprised they didn’t get Glenn confused with McCain. This is the level of education in America today.

Speak for yourself.
If I asked ten 20 year olds who was the first man on the moon, what percentage do you think would get it right? 50? 25? 10?

I could ask you things you learned in school that you don’t remember.

I don't doubt that for a second.

Forum List

Back