Your Moral and Intellectual Superiors

Weatherman2020

Diamond Member
Mar 3, 2013
Right coast, classified
Meet Lindsay Ellis of PBS.
1AC68E48-101C-43F6-9AAE-6A2A3DBEAADA.jpeg

Anyone want to take a shot what would happen if she had typed “black” instead of “white”?

PBS Host Lindsay Ellis: 'I Get Really Excited About White Genocide' - Big League Politics

View attachment 212773

Anyone want to take a shot what would happen if she had typed “black” instead of “white”?

PBS Host Lindsay Ellis: 'I Get Really Excited About White Genocide' - Big League Politics
I keep asking libs from this forum what will happen if they put a sign "White Lives Matter" next to their house, for how long their windows will stay unbroken. Still waiting for anybody to answer my easy question.
We all know the answer.

View attachment 212773

So she's an attention - - - - - ??

This country is full of these crying for attention zombies now.

People who give any creedence to these idiots in the real world, are just as idiotic as this woman is in life.

Not talking about you who brought this to us, but just talking about anyone who would follow this woman's ideology or thinking in any serious way.

" Anyone want to take a shot what would happen if she had typed “black” instead of “white”?"

Fill in your own questionnaires, W20.

My tax dollars are paying for this mental deficient? I want a refund.
Juan Williams, a black man, was fired from NPR because he told O'Reilly he "got nervous" when he saw Muslims on an airplane. Now this bitches comments are a hundred times worse and she's paid with taxpayer money. Someone should drop her ass off in South Chicago at two in the morning.

My tax dollars are paying for this mental deficient? I want a refund.
Juan Williams, a black man, was fired from NPR because he told O'Reilly he "got nervous" when he saw Muslims on an airplane. Now this bitches comments are a hundred times worse and she's paid with taxpayer money. Someone should drop her ass off in South Chicago at two in the morning.
Yeah I'd say those are about the most vile Tweets I've ever read about any race. Satan's ass crack? Geez Looeez girl.

Virtue signalling
Virtue signalling is the conspicuous expression of moral values. The term was first used in signalling theory, to describe any behavior that could be used to signal virtue—especially piety among the religious. In recent years, the term has become more commonly used as a pejorative by commentators to criticize what they regard as empty or superficial support of certain political views, and also used within groups to criticize their own members for valuing appearance over action.

Forum List

Back