Your Mind Is Controlled...

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6jZHNjc4Xk0&feature=related]Public "Education" has become indoctrination and distraction - YouTube[/ame]

Colleges and universities used to be centers for the exchange of ideas. Today they are closed societies where only left wing thought is tolerated. Every high profile conservative speaker has been the victim of assault on a college campus at one time or another in his/her career. Kids are taught to hate America by left wing professors and that assault is a legitimate form of expression when you disagree with the speaker.

She gets it...

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9M4tdMsg3ts]Valedictorian Speaks Out Against Schooling - YouTube[/ame]

Interesting concept A your mind is controlled video....

I expect the meaning eludes most on here.

Last edited:
Good video!!!!

Only if you have a WEAK MIND is your mind controlled.....
e.g./People who salute flags.

yeah they are mindless programmed sheep.They dont get it that when they stand up and salute the flag and sing the national anthem they are endorcing a police state.They are not saluting the country,they are saluting the CIA and other corrupt institutions.Our country is going to hell and these sheep are saluting the people that have made it go to hell.Thats why if I am at a ball game,I got to walk away and go the restroom.Its naseating to witness.

Good video!!!!

Only if you have a WEAK MIND is your mind controlled.....
e.g./People who salute flags.

yeah they are mindless programmed sheep.They dont get it that when they stand up and salute the flag and sing the national anthem they are endorcing a police state.They are not saluting the country,they are saluting the CIA and other corrupt institutions.Our country is going to hell and these sheep are saluting the people that have made it go to hell.Thats why if I am at a ball game,I got to walk away and go the restroom.Its naseating to witness.
do you have a wide stance?

Forum List

Back