Your military service does not mean you get to say it's OK to disrespect the flag...

First of all what they did is not protected by the first amendment, forget that BS, IT IS NOT.

Second, who puts the limits on speech? You are trying to enforce laws because it hurts someone's FEELINGS? Really? Are you really that big of snowflake? (I don't think you are) My FEELINGS were hurt by the players taking a knee to protect the rich owners, so should I sue or is someone else going to sue?

Of course it is protected. They can't be punished by the government for their actions, but they sure as hell can by their employer.

You're claiming disrespecting the flag isn't covered by the First Amendment. Which is false. Of course it is covered, you may not like it, but our constitutional rights are not determined by your feelings.
I guess I don't understand. You are saying that there will or will not be ramifications for their political protest? Whether there actually is or not?

Of course the government isn't going to come and arrest them because they actually broke no law.

But saying that they have a first amendment right as if there could be no ramifications is completely wrong.

Damn. You don't understand what the words you use mean. You should stop using them.

Last edited:
If a Regressive doesn't like it when you express your opinion, there will be "consequences". If a Right Winger doesn't like it when you express your opinion, there will be "ramifications". You just can't make this shit up.
You just did.
Good gawd. You are SO FUCKING EASY. You're genetically incapable of being honest.
No, fool. Speak away. Just be prepared to accept the consequences.
This is place is a hoot, and one helluva psychological study.

:spinner:

Source: 9 marches set for this weekend by white nationalists:

Burning the flag, or disrespecting the flag, means I no longer am listening to your message. I no longer want to hear you, all I know is that you are an enemy of the United States, and I don't care what you have to say.
stupid.png

If a Regressive doesn't like it when you express your opinion, there will be "consequences". If a Right Winger doesn't like it when you express your opinion, there will be "ramifications". You just can't make this shit up.
You just did.
Good gawd. You are SO FUCKING EASY. You're genetically incapable of being honest.

Are you trying to tell me that you don't believe that your words have consequences?

Why is it that wingers on both ends will only protect freedom of expression that they like, and find excuses to attack and try to restrict freedom of expression they don't like?

Seriously, do you guys go to the same training school? Do you have a secret handshake?

You just did.

Are you trying to tell me that you don't believe that your words and actions have consequences?
I'm just clearly pointing out that you're a liar.

What I may never know is whether people like you realize you're liars, or whether you're so consumed by your ideology that you're just blind to it.

I'll always be fascinated by that, though.

Why is it that wingers on both ends will only protect freedom of expression that they like, and find excuses to attack freedom of expression they don't like?

Seriously, do you guys go to the same training school? Do you have a secret handshake?

I absolutely protect freedom if expression whether I like it or not.

You just did.

Are you trying to tell me that you don't believe that your words and actions have consequences?

What I may never know is whether people like you realize you're liars, or whether you're so consumed by your ideology that you're just blind to it.

Do your words have consequences? Should they?

You just did.

Now I am a liar? What makes you so quick to insult others?

You just did.

Now you're defending my original point. The one you denied. Just a few posts ago, just minutes ago. Thanks.

You already know I don't play your games, so play with someone else. Lie to someone else. Thanks.

Last edited:
You just did.

Now you're defending my original point. The one you denied. Perfectly. Thanks.

You already know I don't play your games, so play with someone else. Lie to someone else. Thanks.

Should your words have consequences?

Active or not?

It makes a difference.

If not active, its undoubtedly protected free speech. But, if pino trump gets his way, that will all change and you dummies will wish you had paid more attention to liberals.
Leftwingers are the ones trying to outlaw free speech, not Trump.

Trump is trying to outlaw free speech and so are you. You are no different Nazi.
What actions has Trump taken to outlaw free speech? When has even expressed a desire to do so?

I'm not talking about the Constitution, you are free to disrespect the flag under the Constitution, the Supreme Court made that decision long ago.

What I'm talking about is military veterans saying that their status as military veterans give them a special right to disrespect the flag, or tell others it's ok to disrespect the flag.

That's pure unadulterated bullshit.

You never served did you?

I can see you're very jealous of us 1%ers.....
I did.

You've been here for over three years and never once have I seen you mention that you served. You've mentioned that lots of members of your family have done so, but it seems odd you would leave yourself off that list. I have a sneaking suspicion that you're totally full of shit and have never served. I name you liar.

I'm not talking about the Constitution, you are free to disrespect the flag under the Constitution, the Supreme Court made that decision long ago.

What I'm talking about is military veterans saying that their status as military veterans give them a special right to disrespect the flag, or tell others it's ok to disrespect the flag.

I did.

You've been here for over three years and never once have I seen you mention that you served. You've mentioned that lots of members of your family have done so, but it seems odd you would leave yourself off that list. I have a sneaking suspicion that you're totally full of shit and have never served. I name you liar.

You got that feeling too, huh?

• Thanks
Reactions: mdk

I did.

Whaddya think? Is he gonna respond?

I did.

Blackrook has shared numerous details about his personal life: his lame attempts at finding employment, the demise of his marriage, the number of children he has raised, the city he lives in, the television programs enjoys/hate, his favorite leisure activity, but to my knowledge has never once mentioned his service. Why leave that part out when you've so candidly mentioned the others? I am not buying it for a hot second.

Forum List

Back