Your Mama can't Dance and Your Daddy can't Rock and Roll

Within Christianity, people view things very differently. As I am a Christian, I think this is very silly. However, that particular school has certain beliefs that are far removed from the maintream, but that is the way they interpret Christianity, and that is their right. This young man and his parents chose this school, and now he should abide by the guidelines he agreed upon. If he cannot, then he should accept the consequences.

Hopefully, this young man will re-evaluate how he views his own beliefs and make better informed decisions in the future as to what he believes and what he expects from any church he may be a part of. If he disagrees with the strict doctrine of this particular group, there are many other Christian churches and schools that do not adhere to such strict interpretations.

I think it depends on what the student promised to do. If he promised to avoid these type of things for the education he is recieving, I find it difficult to blame the school for enforcement. People need to keep their word after all.

However, if thats not what the student agreed to, i dont see how they can do this.

Forum List

Back