Your Liberty is Defined by Liberals

Wehrwolfen

May 22, 2012
Your Liberty is Defined by Liberals​

By Fritz Pfister
December 28, 2012

{snip}
The liberals are circling the wagons around your second amendment rights. For only they know what, as Senator Dick Durbin says you ‘need’. We have a Bill of Rights not a Bill of Needs says Constitutional scholar and talk show host Mark Levin.

We are not to be concerned when President Obama says it’s time to take meaningful action while naming Joe Biden to head a commission to determine what you ‘need’? You know, the same Joe Biden who was put in charge of the Stimulus to ensure not one dollar would be wasted? What could possibly go wrong with Biden a long time gun control proponent determining what you ‘need’?

Then there’s the fiscal cliff charade. Obama and Boehner assign themselves the power to determine how much certain citizens are allowed to keep from what they earn. The 1% who own the political class will write in exclusions for themselves, Obama will protect the 50% who don’t pay taxes, which means 49% will have their taxes go up to support the 51%.

However taking the liberal cake this week were the liberals at Bloomberg writing about the new capitalist China. Seems the history of tens of millions (unarmed) killed at the hands of the communists has led China to economic freedom?

To quote the Bloomberg columnists on China, ““Now with the children growing up in an essentially capitalist environment, they’re even further from a classless society and any sort of utopian dreams.” To which my retort on America, “Now with the 60’s radicals growing up in an essentially Marxist environment, they’re even further from individual liberty, and any sort of God given inalienable rights.”

The next four years will prove a great test for those who believe in liberty for everyone. The low information citizens, like French citizens, believe by ceding power to big government to confiscate the wealth of fellow citizens, to be redistributed back to themselves is a never ending proposition.

{snip}
It takes a special kind of low life to politicize a tragedy and horror at the moment it is in progress. My instant thought was, what a scumbag and stated so on my Facebook. The local political reporter felt it appropriate to print my comments in the newspaper as he was ‘jarred’ by those comments. Wonder what was his intent?

Then New York Journal columnist Dwight R. Worley felt, with the blessing of his conscious, to publish the names and addresses of lawful conceal carry gun owners in New York. Wonder what is Worley’s intent?

Read more:
Your Liberty is Defined by Liberals - Fritz Pfister - Townhall Finance Conservative Columnists and Financial Commentary

Forum List

Back