Your ideal man/woman?

Judging from my past experiences, I'd have to say your ideal mate is the one who thinks you're their ideal mate.

And then. when that wonderful madness wears off (and it always does), if you both realize that you're both not THE ideal, but you're both still okay with that, THEN you might, if you're both really lucky and willing to deal with that, have an I Deal relationship.

happiness.gif

Life at my house is wonderful these days, JB. You cannot dilute my happiness. If slinging insults at me makes YOU happy, have at it. I dun think that's the way to a better life, but you're free to choose your own direction.

Have a lovely week.

What're you babbling about?

Assuming there's no hygiene issues, that's a symptom of bad health, ekrem....usually diabetes, kidney disease, etc.. But I am even more fussy than you. Some men have a smell that sends me....it's a bit like being drunky instantly.

I gots to have that good-smell guy, or nobody. I am very olafactory that-a-way. And no, you cannot buy it...I hate cologne on men.

The day they make the internet scratch-and-sniff, I'll be instantly addicted......or else never log on again, LOL.

Ok, that example with that woman was really an extreme. But she is a reference point and I never met a man/woman again who smelled this way like her.

Apart from that, sweating in summer or after physical activity is the most natural thing.
You said, that you don't like cologne on men.
With 17, someone bought me Davidoff Cool Water as a present. Since then, I use that perfume once in a while.

After face-shaving I use "Kolonya", which simply consists of just 2 ingredients:
- alcohol
- rose-water
In Germany it also sells as "Cologne Water".
It does not irritate the skin. I tried so much things as after-shave. Mostly they were just expensive, nothing else.
Rose-Water is Best. I think its origin is Middle-East, at least in Middle-Eastern cultures it is used widely and 'Muslim-Shops' sell such thing.

It smells extreme, but the smell usually goes away after 20-30 minutes.

I do like rose water. As you say, does not last long.

May I have a pressie? I could trade you a LeBron James Cavalier tee shirt; they're cheap here these days.

natural_rose_water.jpg

BULLSHIT ALERT... BULLSHIT ALERT.....

Every morning when I'm shaving, I see the perfect man in the mirror.

If my wife had bigger tits, she would be the perfect woman.

A perfect man, such as myself, does not marry someone who isn't perfect, or at least, nearly so.

Now, let's talk about my ego.:lol:

Sense of humor first, you are going to need one with me, love of sex second, I am going to need it with you, the rest we can work out as we go along.

I'm 17 and my ideal woman would be 14 years old, have black hair, and look very cute. She wouldn't be tall, but she wouldn't be super short either, so about average or slightly below average height for a 14 year old girl. She'd be emo and a girl gamer. She wouldn't have a low self esteem or cut herself, and we would have a lot in common. Of course she'd also be single until we started dating and she would like me, a lot.

I will love to post to this, but in the morrow....:banana:

Forum List

Back