Your ideal man/woman?

Solace

Rookie
Oct 29, 2010
I'm 17 and my ideal woman would be 14 years old, have black hair, and look very cute. She wouldn't be tall, but she wouldn't be super short either, so about average or slightly below average height for a 14 year old girl. She'd be emo and a girl gamer. She wouldn't have a low self esteem or cut herself, and we would have a lot in common. Of course she'd also be single until we started dating and she would like me, a lot.

I'm 17 and my ideal woman would be 14 years old, have black hair, and look very cute. She wouldn't be tall, but she wouldn't be super short either, so about average or slightly below average height for a 14 year old girl. She'd be emo and a girl gamer. She wouldn't have a low self esteem or cut herself, and we would have a lot in common. Of course she'd also be single until we started dating and she would like me, a lot.

Solace, 14 is so young. Bump it to 16 and I'm all good with that.

Lemme see, my ideal man. Smart, funny, kind. Smells sexy. Curious. Beautiful hands. Great eyes, nice ass.

Orphan.

LOL.

The girl I'm with now :).
She's absolutely gorgeous, has an amazing personality, good sense of humor, nice smile, knows just what to say.. Yeah, she's pretty much perfect. I wouldn't change anything, so she's my ideal woman :].

I don't believe in ideal humans.

We are a flawed fear from the trees we climbed down from and a mystery up to the universe we are climbing up to.

I want to revel in flaw and hope.

I am human.

I don't believe in ideal humans.

We are a flawed fear from the trees we climbed down from and a mystery up to the universe we are climbing up to.

I want to revel in flaw and hope.

I am human.

Just be glad you don't live in New Zealand. Your perfect woman would be:

preg%20ewe.jpg

LOL!

Ringel mate, that post will get you automatic Australian citizenship.

happiness.gif

Life at my house is wonderful these days, JB. You cannot dilute my happiness. If slinging insults at me makes YOU happy, have at it. I dun think that's the way to a better life, but you're free to choose your own direction.

Have a lovely week.

happiness.gif

Life at my house is wonderful these days, JB. You cannot dilute my happiness. If slinging insults at me makes YOU happy, have at it. I dun think that's the way to a better life, but you're free to choose your own direction.

Have a lovely week.

You have to excuse JB, he cannot find anyone to take his virginity.

I love black hair on a woman.
She has long, flat and shiny black hair.
She's about 1.60 to 1.75 meter in length.
Her perspiration does not convert into a smelly way.
She's about my age and has a nice smile.

When I was student, I jobbed additionally in gastronomy. Going to the guest and servicing the guests. There were 2 women who made their apprenticeship in that restaurant.... Both about my age.
In summer we also had a wide dinner garden in the backyard of the restaurant.

Most times when I jobbed at the restaurant, I worked together with the 2 woman who made their apprenticeship there. One of them had a disgusting smell after she sweated.

Then I knew, that I could never love a woman, who has a disgusting smell once she is in physical activity.

When I was student, I jobbed additionally in gastronomy. Going to the guest and servicing the guests. There were 2 women who made their apprenticeship in that restaurant.... Both about my age.
In summer we also had a wide dinner garden in the backyard of the restaurant.

Most times when I jobbed at the restaurant, I worked together with the 2 woman who made their apprenticeship there. One of them had a disgusting smell after she sweated.

Then I knew, that I could never love a woman, who has a disgusting smell once she is in physical activity.

Assuming there's no hygiene issues, that's a symptom of bad health, ekrem....usually diabetes, kidney disease, etc.. But I am even more fussy than you. Some men have a smell that sends me....it's a bit like being drunky instantly.

I gots to have that good-smell guy, or nobody. I am very olafactory that-a-way. And no, you cannot buy it...I hate cologne on men.

The day they make the internet scratch-and-sniff, I'll be instantly addicted......or else never log on again, LOL.

Assuming there's no hygiene issues, that's a symptom of bad health, ekrem....usually diabetes, kidney disease, etc.. But I am even more fussy than you. Some men have a smell that sends me....it's a bit like being drunky instantly.

I gots to have that good-smell guy, or nobody. I am very olafactory that-a-way. And no, you cannot buy it...I hate cologne on men.

The day they make the internet scratch-and-sniff, I'll be instantly addicted......or else never log on again, LOL.

Ok, that example with that woman was really an extreme. But she is a reference point and I never met a man/woman again who smelled this way like her.

Apart from that, sweating in summer or after physical activity is the most natural thing.
You said, that you don't like cologne on men.
With 17, someone bought me Davidoff Cool Water as a present. Since then, I use that perfume once in a while.

After face-shaving I use "Kolonya", which simply consists of just 2 ingredients:
- alcohol
- rose-water
In Germany it also sells as "Cologne Water".
It does not irritate the skin. I tried so much things as after-shave. Mostly they were just expensive, nothing else.
Rose-Water is Best. I think its origin is Middle-East, at least in Middle-Eastern cultures it is used widely and 'Muslim-Shops' sell such thing.

It smells extreme, but the smell usually goes away after 20-30 minutes.

Forum List

Back