“Your Honor, the President is acting Like He’s in Charge and We Want It Stopped”

The president can't legally tell the DOJ not to enforce federal law, federal law triumphs state law it was decided in the civil war.

giphy.gif

Liar so if albama puts into law slavery again Trump can legally tell the DOJ to ignore it you lying fool.

Oh lord, not you again. How many times are you going to get shit wrong with me? You never answered my bet. First you said I was married and sat on the couch all day and had my wife support me. Then you said I told you I was older than you. Both lies.

But because you are so dishonest...

When a situation arises that a state law contradicts a federal law, the POTUS can tell the AG to create a memo defining how the federal government will enforce the law. Under Obama they decided NOT to enforce most normal laws in states where weed was legalized, but only enforce the law under certain circumstances.

Still no link?

A president can not publicly say to the DOJ not to enforce federal law ...its fucking treason and impeachable.

Have you been in a fucking cave for the last 8 years?

"“By directing federal law enforcement officers to ignore federal drug laws, the administration is tacitly condoning the use of marijuana in the United States,” said Mr. Smith, the senior Republican on the House Judiciary Committee. “If we want to win the war on drugs, federal prosecutors have a responsibility to investigate and prosecute all medical marijuana dispensaries and not just those that are merely fronts for illegal marijuana distribution.”"

U.S. Won’t Prosecute in States That Allow Medical Marijuana

And Obama made the DoJ even loser on this when more states started to pass legalization of weed.

Quit arguing just for the sake of trolling. This subject has been covered ad nauseam. For you NOT to know about it is impossible.

I am not trolling you couch potato fool, a president is not a dictator like you wanted Obama to be..

He can not out right refuse to upheld federal law now can he moron..

It's treason and a impeachable offense

Trump isn’t ‘in charge’ – the rule of law is.

All elected officials are subject to the rule of law, including the idiot Trump, regardless his delusions to the contrary.

And all law enforcement agencies are likewise subject to the rule of law, sworn to uphold the law, answerable only to the Constitution and its case law.

“The director of the Federal Bureau of Investigation is not the highest law-enforcement official in the land. The president is.” ibid

Wrong.

The AG highest law-enforcement official in the land, also subject solely to the rule of law.

“If [the president] wants to fire his director for failing to pursue a case, or pursuing a case too closely, or investigating a matter that he doesn’t want investigated, he’s well within his authority to do so.” ibid

Also wrong.

A president who fires an FBI director because he doesn’t want a matter investigated is known as obstruction of justice, an impeachable offense.

Any president who fires an FBI director because he doesn’t approve of how an investigation is being conducted deserves to be removed from office.
Trump has a phone and a pen and he's using them both
Trump has a 12 pack of KFC and television he watches 8-10 hours a day and he’s using them both.

And you are jacking off on the internet right now what does it say about YOU!!!!
You’re a sick pup. You need a lobotomy.

Me you complain about Trump fucking off and you are doing the same damn thing as Trump between 1am and 4am between where you live in the mainland of America
I’m not president you asshole.

Ask yourselves: Has there has never been a day when you wished Hillary Clinton were president? Even one?
Every single day every time trump opens his mouth and tries to form coherent sentences but fails miserably.
I could give about 100 more reasons but you’re not worth my time.

That's a relief.

One or two perhaps. But 100? :boohoo:
Probably more than a 100.
The guy is so ill equipped to handle this job it isn’t funny. 66% of the country have noticed for a year and now it’s confirmed by the staffers in the White House. .

Liar so if albama puts into law slavery again Trump can legally tell the DOJ to ignore it you lying fool.

Oh lord, not you again. How many times are you going to get shit wrong with me? You never answered my bet. First you said I was married and sat on the couch all day and had my wife support me. Then you said I told you I was older than you. Both lies.

When a situation arises that a state law contradicts a federal law, the POTUS can tell the AG to create a memo defining how the federal government will enforce the law. Under Obama they decided NOT to enforce most normal laws in states where weed was legalized, but only enforce the law under certain circumstances.

Still no link?

A president can not publicly say to the DOJ not to enforce federal law ...its fucking treason and impeachable.

Obama just ignored federal law ignoramus and told the justice department not to put it as a number one priority..

Obama never said he refused to enforce federal law, idiot..

Justice Department Abandons Obama-Era Marijuana Guidelines

The Justice Department is rescinding an Obama-era policy that essentially removed marijuana from the list of federal drug enforcement priorities as more states legalized it

Holy shit. You say he didn't tell them NOT to enforce it, he just ignored it instead.:rofl::rofl::rofl:

It's not called ignoring it when he has the DoJ draw up a memo stating specific guidelines on what to enforce.

So you taking my bet? Have you found a post where I say I don't work and I have my wife support me? I know what poster that is... but it certainly isn't me you lying fuck bag.

Remind us again idiot how congress refused to vote on garland ...did they say publicy?

Nope they just ignored it..

Remind us again how Trump still ignores congress plea to put sanctions on Russia, he won't say pubicly ..

Congress: Trump Won’t Implement Russia Sanctions—and He Won’t Tell Us Why

It's the same fucking thing with Obama and federal marijuana laws, he never said he wouldn't enforce the federal laws ...god damn if he did it would once again be out right treason..

Still no link?

"“By directing federal law enforcement officers to ignore federal drug laws, the administration is tacitly condoning the use of marijuana in the United States,” said Mr. Smith, the senior Republican on the House Judiciary Committee. “If we want to win the war on drugs, federal prosecutors have a responsibility to investigate and prosecute all medical marijuana dispensaries and not just those that are merely fronts for illegal marijuana distribution.”"

And Obama made the DoJ even loser on this when more states started to pass legalization of weed.

Quit arguing just for the sake of trolling. This subject has been covered ad nauseam. For you NOT to know about it is impossible.

I am not trolling you couch potato fool, a president is not a dictator like you wanted Obama to be..

He refused to enforce many federal laws, but it's not treason, it is however impeachable.

Trump has a phone and a pen and he's using them both
Trump has a 12 pack of KFC and television he watches 8-10 hours a day and he’s using them both.

And you are jacking off on the internet right now what does it say about YOU!!!!

Me you complain about Trump fucking off and you are doing the same damn thing as Trump between 1am and 4am between where you live in the mainland of America

And that means what?

You can sit around and screw off all day collecting welfare and gets upset if Trump tweets "youre a damn lazy ass bum who sits around all day collecting welfare and get your "news" from a comedy show"?

Small children on the playground know that if you can’t win an argument any other way, you always play the faulty-research card, as in:

“Where did you get your information?”

The Bureau is 100 percent within the executive branch. If the president wants to get personally involved in any investigation, that’s his prerogative. If he wants to fire his director for failing to pursue a case, or pursuing a case too closely, or investigating a matter that he doesn’t want investigated, he’s well within his authority to do so. He can fire a director every day of the week until he gets one who enforces the law the way he wants it enforced. It was part of the genius of J. Edgar Hoover, head of the FBI under six presidents, that he was always able to position himself as the chief executive’s confidant and personal intelligence operative, altering his agenda according to whoever was in office. James Comey didn’t feel the need to do that, so Trump didn’t trust him.

Even more to the point: Every time the president signs an executive order, somebody files a suit against him, claiming the right to investigate why he’s doing what he’s doing and whether he’s doing it for the right reasons or because he has sinister intentions caused by demonic fake-news sources.

://takimag.com/article/your_honor_the_president_is_acting_like_hes_in_charge_joe_bob_briggs/print#ixzz53Ojchnj8
POTUS DOES NOT have the right to tell the Dept of Justice who to investigate nor interfere with any ongoing investigation.
There is no rule of law under this despot that he won't try to usurp.

Another child that didn't pay attention is civics class. LMAO

Where am I wrong asshole?

I see you've ran away form this conversation, I wonder why?

Ask yourselves: Has there has never been a day when you wished Hillary Clinton were president? Even one?
Every single day every time trump opens his mouth and tries to form coherent sentences but fails miserably.

That's a relief.

The guy is so ill equipped to handle this job it isn’t funny. 66% of the country have noticed for a year and now it’s confirmed by the staffers in the White House. .

Name the staffers since you claim to read the book.

And that means what?

You can sit around and screw off all day collecting welfare and gets upset if Trump tweets "youre a damn lazy ass bum who sits around all day collecting welfare and get your "news" from a comedy show"?

Never collected welfare in my life. I started working when I was 16 and I didn’t stop until I had enough money to live comfortably the rest of my life.
You always make a fool of yourself..

That's a relief.

Gary Cohn, Reince Priebus, and hundreds more.
Your president is a dope and confirmed by people that work with him every day.
You’re a bigger dope for not noticing how fucked in the head he is..

Michael Wolff: I witnessed White House staffers questioning Trump's mental health

Still no link?

giphy.gif

He has that discretionary power...

Enjoy the reading. (Like you'd actually read it. :lmao:)

Annotation 16 - Article II - FindLaw

That's a relief.

Gary Cohn, Reince Priebus, and hundreds more.
Your president is a dope and confirmed by people that work with him every day.
You’re a bigger dope for not noticing how fucked in the head he is..

Michael Wolff: I witnessed White House staffers questioning Trump's mental health

I've never heard of them either.

Still no link?

Obama just ignored federal law ignoramus and told the justice department not to put it as a number one priority..

Obama never said he refused to enforce federal law, idiot..

Justice Department Abandons Obama-Era Marijuana Guidelines

The Justice Department is rescinding an Obama-era policy that essentially removed marijuana from the list of federal drug enforcement priorities as more states legalized it

Holy shit. You say he didn't tell them NOT to enforce it, he just ignored it instead.:rofl::rofl::rofl:

It's not called ignoring it when he has the DoJ draw up a memo stating specific guidelines on what to enforce.

So you taking my bet? Have you found a post where I say I don't work and I have my wife support me? I know what poster that is... but it certainly isn't me you lying fuck bag.

Remind us again idiot how congress refused to vote on garland ...did they say publicy?

Nope they just ignored it..

Remind us again how Trump still ignores congress plea to put sanctions on Russia, he won't say pubicly ..

Congress: Trump Won’t Implement Russia Sanctions—and He Won’t Tell Us Why

It's the same fucking thing with Obama and federal marijuana laws, he never said he wouldn't enforce the federal laws ...god damn if he did it would once again be out right treason..

Trump HAD to sign the sanctions on Russia because of the number of people in Congress that voted for it made it where it couldn't be vetoed by the President.

You are too fucking stupid to understand the difference between ignore, and not enforce. If Obama just ignored it, he wouldn't have had the DoJ create a memo detailing EXACTLY what they would continue to enforce.

So are you taking the bet or not? Or are you going to continue to show your ass and how fucking dishonest you are?

Forum List

Back