Your first official act as President of the United States

Nothing I have heard you say this before, but do you really think it is a good idea to cut us off from everyone? thats kind of like another North Korea.

Good or Bad isn't what I'm looking at. Right and Wrong is. There is no way that we can turn this country around while maintaining the type of relations we currently have with the rest of the world. It's that simple. It's either THEM or US. People are going to have to pick a side; are they International Citizens or are they American Citizens. You cannot serve both of those Masters.

I would get Bibi in my office, tell him to calm the fuck down, and then hash out a plan for Israel. I wouldn't let him go until he agreed. Then I'd use my clout to push for borders. Abbas isn't the only cat that can go unilateral.

Why should an AMERICAN President be concerned with either Israelis or Palestinians? Did either of these groups gain US Citizenship at some point? Did that plot of land suddenly become the 51st State when I wasn't looking? The role of the AMERICAN President should be to promote the best interests of AMERICA, not some far-flung part of the world.

In my mind a proper US President can only see as far as the US Borders. A proper US Map has all areas which are not part of the United States shown blank with the notation: Here Be Monsters.

Forum List

Back