Your first kiss.

JW Frogen

Gold Member
May 10, 2009
In some ways one's first kiss is better than the first time, because it is the first sexual-love connection.

Where was your first kiss, what was it like?

Dam this thread sunk like my penis and happiness watching "Rosie Live".

If you are talking about first romantic kiss then....

Standing in the street under a street light after a date. We were looking up at the moon and talking until the boy gathered up the courage. Took him about half an hour. I remember thinking he had very soft lips...and yep... he was a very good kisser too.

Curiosity kissing...

Me and my best friends older brother while watching Josie and the Pussy Cats on TV one saturday. I think I was about 9 or 10. (as a matter of fact now that I think about it,he used to try and kiss me alot...he must have been really curious LOL).

Last edited:
Dam this thread sunk like my penis and happiness watching "Rosie Live".

Rosie has the same effect on me.

First kiss was in my parents basement with the very first girl friend. Nervous and fumbling, not the first freakin' clue as to what I was doing. I think it was in the 8th grade.

Lots of petting and what not in the next years, then I met the beautiful Roxanne in college. I was absolutely smitten. On a rare warm springtime evening in Duluth, Minnesota, we strolled on a path in a park above the shoreline overlooking the calm, glassy surface of Lake Superior.

The feeling was electric, but the stroll was slow and the words were soft and searching. She leaned for a moment against a birch tree and we kissed for the first time. It was perfect in every way. There has not been a moment before or since that has been so story book perfect and so real world intense.

That moment and the moment when she pulled off then threw the engagement ring at me, some years later, bookend the time of innocence and expectation in my life. It was a magical time of hope and love. Kind of a Peter Pan in love story.

A first kiss that lasted two years.

I started young. You may recognize the bitch on the right. Yep - that's Ariana Huffington. lol

kids-kissing.jpg

We're talking a lot of years ago and I really don't remember. In the scheme of things it wasn't all that important. I do, however, remember my first teenage love. I'd still recognize him or the sound of his voice to this day. He joined the Marines and had his girlfriends as any young soldier would, then went off to Viet Nam.

I saw him some 10 or so years later and we were talking about ourselves and the passage of time. I still remembered his Marine ID number! Surprised him. But he said the nicest thing to me. "No matter how many girls I saw, I always came back to you because you always made me feel so good about myself."

First kiss... It was an old high school sweetie. We went on a date to the school basketball game. After the game we went to get burgers and a coke at the local high school hang-out. Drove her home and walked her to the door. Scored a quick kiss just before she went into the house. It was a very clumsy kind of thing for us both. Didn't know much about the "art" at the time but I knew I liked it! Over the years I have mastered the art of kissing. Most women can't tolerate a kiss from the Big Black Dog without gasping for breath afterwards and becoming weak in the knees. Getting a kiss from the Dog is a life-changing event and something never forgotten.:eusa_whistle:

Forum List

Back