• Other

Votes: 1 25.0%

• Total voters

Bonzi

Diamond Member
May 17, 2015
how old were you?
what was it like?

I don't know about a normal first kiss, but remember my first French kiss like it was yesterday. I was 14 and it was in my basement right by the phone hanging on the wall. My boyfriend just kissed me right after I hung up the phone. It was amazing. If I could relive it, I would.

Best one ever was from a female friend in college. Seemed like I was floating a few inches off the ground. Soft yet full contact.

how old were you?
what was it like?

I don't know about a normal first kiss, but remember my first French kiss like it was yesterday. I was 14 and it was in my basement right by the phone hanging on the wall. My boyfriend just kissed me right after I hung up the phone. It was amazing. If I could relive it, I would.

Yes- fantastic.

What, no multiple votes?

Have to say I don't remember it nearly as well as I remember some classics. And those I remember indelibly.

Pretty sure it was Kathy though... :eusa_shifty:

What, no multiple votes?

Have to say I don't remember it nearly as well as I remember some classics. And those I remember indelibly.

No, you have to choose one! No one every really votes though... just like to come in my threads and give me a hard time!

Are we supposed to know who Kathy is?

My first (kiss) was named Steve (which is ironic cause my first crush was also named Steve!)

When I was a kid my dad did a lot of business in Spain and, despite being quite strict on some things, he insisted that we all accompany him when it was convenient and we wouldn't miss school. At the age of thirteen I had my first holiday romance, and I can remember her face to this day. She was the daughter of one of dad's clients. Her name was Rocia. We kissed as often as we could.

I love these stories! So sweet and awesome! :)

What, no multiple votes?

No, you have to choose one! No one every really votes though... just like to come in my threads and give me a hard time!

My first (kiss) was named Steve (which is ironic cause my first crush was also named Steve!)

Well no you're not supposed to know who she is but I'm not gonna splash her last name on the internets and tarnish her reputation forever. :nono: Just sayin' I think I remember who it was.

I already voted "Nice/OK". Only because I don't remember it as well as I remember others. Some of those are ingrained in vivid detail, but not the first.

I come to your threads because they stand out. And they stand out because they're not about murder and assault and suspicions and scandals and war and misery and horror and humiliation and gore and degradation and divisiveness like 95% of the rest of the threads in this place.

And thanks for that. :smiliehug:

What, no multiple votes?

Well no you're not supposed to know who she is but I'm not gonna splash her last name on the internets and tarnish her reputation forever. :nono: Just sayin' I think I remember who it was.

I already voted "Nice/OK". Only because I don't remember it as well as I remember others. Some of those are ingrained in vivid detail, but not the first.

I come to your threads because they stand out. And they stand out because they're not about murder and assault and suspicions and scandals and war and misery and horror and humiliation and gore and degradation and divisiveness like 95% of the rest of the threads in this place.

Well apparently a lot of people like to talk about that stuff.... which is OK sometimes.....
I guess I've been feeling a bit more frivolous (?) lately....

I might get a little more into the politics around Convention time.......

First kisses are always fun - I've had a few duds though.... it's very disappointing to kiss someone you think you like and there is just nothing there - but it's been pretty rare that that has happened. Maybe 3-4 times.....

What, no multiple votes?

Well apparently a lot of people like to talk about that stuff.... which is OK sometimes.....

I appreciate that you don't -- that's why I see your threads as oases. If it weren't for the occasional oasis this endless grumpy old man theme that comprises most of the content here would be unbearable.

First kisses are always fun - I've had a few duds though.... it's very disappointing to kiss someone you think you like and there is just nothing there - but it's been pretty rare that that has happened. Maybe 3-4 times.....

Actually I can't remember any duds at all, even in a spin-the-bottle game. For me it's all good, gooder and megagooder. :eusa_angel:

What, no multiple votes?

I appreciate that you don't -- that's why I see your threads as oases. If it weren't for the occasional oasis this endless grumpy old man theme that comprises most of the content here would be unbearable.

Actually I can't remember any duds at all, even in a spin-the-bottle game. For me it's all good, gooder and megagooder. :eusa_angel:

I think I've kissed one or 2 guys that I think were just kissing to "get farther" - the song is true, you can tell by the kiss...

I love these stories! So sweet and awesome! :)

My real first kiss was at my older sister's wedding- her bridesmaid, best friend and a goddess.

I attribute her kissing the punk kid to the cheap champagne- but I attribute my going back for the second kiss to my enthusiasm for the first.

What, no multiple votes?

I love Bonzi threads.

Better than 90% of the threads at USMB.

Maybe 95%

What, no multiple votes?

I think I've kissed one or 2 guys that I think were just kissing to "get farther" - the song is true, you can tell by the kiss...

Earworm alert!

Fun trivia fact: although Betty Everett made the hit (1964) the song was first released (and flopped, 1963) by Merry Clayton, who's probably best known for outsinging Mick Jagger on the Rolling Stones' "Gimme Shelter".

It was the next door neighbor lady, she took advantage of me .. eh, I didn't mind

The kiss was an ummmmer

I'll let you know as soon as it happens. :) :) :)

God bless you always!!! :) :) :)

Holly (age 33)

P.S. And for the record it won't bother me if anyone chooses to laugh at me over this. :) :) :)

You are the sweetest person in the world Holly. :smiliehug:

Forum List

Back