Your favourite travel pics

Saigon

Gold Member
May 4, 2012
Helsinki, Finland
I have a million pics I love from around the world, but I'll restrict myself to five here...

An unnamed, uninhabted atoll off the coast of Labuanbajo, Flores, Indonesia. One of the most beautiful islands in the world. The fishing boat was there to pick me and my friends up after a day snorkelling.

The Andes Altiplano in Northern Chile, around 4,000 metres altitude, and -10C. It is too dry to snow, weirdly enough.

Tzfat, Israel at sunset. This is very close to where Jews believe the Messiah will return.

Etosha, Namibia at sunset. Who knew giraffes drink like that?!

Umurimo, a Mountain Gorilla in Virunga NP, Rwanda.

Do post your favourite pics...!

Wow, these pictures are amazing, Saigon! They make we want to leave home and travel right now...

And it's funny you are surprised about how the giraffe is drinking - yesterday I saw a documentary about that and read a whole article about that ;)

And it's funny you are surprised about how the giraffe is drinking - yesterday I saw a documentary about that and read a whole article about that ;)

Ha! I was completely surprised by that - had never seen or heard of it before. I really learned a lot about animals on safari.

This was the article by the way - found it again ;)

Yeah, that is interesting.

Wart hogs apparently have a similar problem - they can't bend their neck at all, so eat off the ground by just collapsing their front legs. They look like they're trying to dive underground. It's one of those things you'd think Darwinism would have made impossible!

All you guys did a good job, I’m glad to see all images of different places. These images motivate me to see all attractions in real. So as everyone knows summer vacations is the right time to go outdoors and see the most stunning places over the land the created by GOD. However, I'll be back soon with lots of outstanding images.

Such a nice and superb place pics all its the real taste of tourist which camera are you use for capture the pics?

Last edited:

Forum List

Back