Your favorite school subject

I was into history. That was about it. I was too worried about hanging out with the boys and banging vagina.
Only reason i passed art was so the bitch wouldnt have to put up with me anymore. I didnt understand why she didnt like me.. I mean i slept the whole period every day. She didnt even know me :dunno:

I liked history and wanted to study history in college

But by the time I was in 12th grade, I realized there were not many jobs for historians other than teaching it to others

So, I gave up my plans for history and graduated with a degree in Engineering

But by the time I was in 12th grade, I realized there were not many jobs for historians other than teaching it to others

How totally unliberal of you - making a huge life choice based on money and not feelings. Sorry, you have to turn in your lib card and pick up a brain badge.

How totally unliberal of you - making a huge life choice based on money and not feelings. Sorry, you have to turn in your lib card and pick up a brain badge.

Ah....but I fooled them

I study history and visit museums and battlefields in my spare time

Ah....but I fooled them

I study history and visit museums and battlefields in my spare time

So it sounds like you were in school east of the Mississippi, perhaps in the Atlantic states. I was in the Rockies. My free weekends were spent traipsing through the forest.

Dismissal, we was poor whites an we alls worked but i did went to college it sure was gooder for me two. even graduatted wit honors. butt wen i think about it sometime dat is i think books and reeding was best and made me whose i is. dank u for askin

The World Might Be Better Off Without College for Everyone

"In this country we’re unprecedentedly safe, comfortable, and well fed, with more and better venues for stimulation. And yet if you were asked, 'Is this a happy or unhappy country?' you’d check the 'unhappy' box. We’re living in an era of emotional poverty, which is something that serious drug addicts feel most keenly." David Foster Wallace

American Studies (History/English). They were taught as a package to those of us who were lucky enough to be selected for this pilot program. It featured combining events in American history with the literature of the time, like The Scarlet Letter, The Federalist Papers, The Jungle, The Great Gatsby, Native Son, The Oxbow Incident, etc. And I had a high old time in Drama/Creative Writing.

Forum List

Back