Your favorite pair of jeans

Radio disregard that last transmission...

Upon further scrutiny, I'm sold :D

Yeah....

We must preserve this ass for future generations. One day men will pull their boys aside, show them this picture, and they will then join the ranks of men.

I think they are only a year and they are Sevens or something. They weren't cheap but I love them.

I think they are only a year and they are Sevens or something. They weren't cheap but I love them.

You'll notice in recent exchanges in this thread that pics are helping out greatly with the discussion :D

7?!?!?

Isn't that a junior's size?

Don't you got no butt? :lol::lol::lol:

Now Seven jeans, it is a brand.:lol:
And trust me I have a butt, I have had a butt since I was little. My back curves a little too much at the bottom. So even when I was eight and skinny, I still had a bubble butt.

Here is a link to a pic. My jeans are darker.
http://www.976ez.com/include/images/jeans/sevcrtpocket1.jpg

Yeah....

We must preserve this ass for future generations. One day men will pull their boys aside, show them this picture, and they will then join the ranks of men.

I am stunned at the symmetry, the thigh line, as it rises to that sectional hemisphere of proportional perfection.....I am stunned at the symmetry, the thigh line, as it rises to that sectional hemisphere of proportional perfection.....I am stunned at the symmetry, the thigh line, as it rises to that sectional hemisphere of proportional perfection.....I am...stunned....at..the...:whip:

Forum List

Back