~Your Favorite Here At USMB~

Dabs

~Unpredictable~
May 13, 2011
~Tennessee~
I see so many here who dislike so&so.....and talk about everybody. That's where the Flame Zone comes in :lol:

But, everyone must have at least ONE person they like following here. I don't mean stalking...I mean, who is your favorite person here??
Maybe it's someone you do dislike, and you can't wait to debate with them??
Or maybe you just want to taunt them, fuss with them.....

Could be it's someone you really like...a person who posts stuff you enjoy reading.....even if you don't always agree with everything they say, they made good sense.

For whatever reasons, most of us prolly have a "favorite" here....no matter what part of the forum they post the most in......so care to share with us who is yours??
If you want to list the reason, or reasons, why they are your favorite...you may do so.
If you just wish to list their name......that's be fine too.

Not popularity here people....I mean seriously........someone that attracts you to them with their posts. (and not in a pervo way) ~LoL~

Last edited:
I see so many here who dislike so&so.....and talk about everybody. That's where the Flame Zone comes in :lol:

But, everyone must have at least ONE person they like following here. I don't mean stalking...I mean, who is your favorite person here??

Could be it's someone you really like...a person who posts stuff you enjoy reading.....even if you don't always agree with everything they say, they made good sense.

For whatever reasons, most of us prolly have a "favorite" here....no matter what part of the forum they post the most in......so care to share with us who is yours??
If you want to list the reason, or reasons, why they are your favorite...you may do so.

Not popularity here people....I mean seriously........someone that attracts you to them with their posts. (and not in a pervo way) ~LoL~

Some of us are refugees from another forum. I like all of them. They know who they are.

Last edited:
My fellow libertarians Paulie and Oddball, but aside from them Toro, Missourian, and Dr. Grump come to mind. DiveCon would be on that list as well if he was still around.

Well...I like a lot here too....but Strolling Bones is the top on my list.
I enjoy her posts...sometimes she makes me crack a smile, even when I don't feel like it.
Sometimes she makes me laugh...sometimes she makes no sense ~LoL~
But all in all.......she has great topics/posts/threads......I look forward to reading what she posts :)

There are many members here that have earned my respect. I have no favorite.

Rather than make one of more of them feel embarrassment at being singled out as one of my favored posters, I choose to remain silent and let them all think they might be my list.

I will say that I liked Echo Zulu and Gunny for different reasons...before they wimped out and left us! What CANDY ASSES!!!!

Rather than make one of more of them feel embarrassment at being singled out as one of my favored posters, I choose to remain silent and let them all think they might be my list.

I will say that I liked Echo Zulu and Gunny for different reasons...before they wimped out and left us! What CANDY ASSES!!!!

Life has bigger demands on us than posting on a message board.

A truism indeed!

No fucking way dude!!!

Some of us are refugees from another forum. I like all of them. They know who they are.

In addition to all of those, Ropey, syrenn, Ollie, Daveman, Baruch, Foxfyre, uscitizen, AquaAthena, koshergirl, Amelia, Ringel05, del, Avg-Joe, High-Gravity, Geauxtohell, Lumpy1. Mr H, Hortysir, freedombecki....

Of course TDM is always good for some second hand cannabis action!

I'm sure there are more. Will post as I think of them.

Last edited:
I'm partial to SFC Ollie. He spends his entire life in the service of his community in a leadership capacity that takes him to the funerals of all the veterans to comfort the families. It's not fun to put a loved one or dear friend in the ground, but it sure is comforting when people attend services and hug the person who just lost their beloved partner, father, or mother by a President of the American Legion or other clubs.

So, SFC Ollie, I tip my hat to you for all the comfort you have brought to people who grieve. You sir, are a point of light in the world.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back