Your Favorite Feature At USMB

AquaAthena

America First...MAGA
Gold Supporting Member
Feb 16, 2010
Central Coast
Wow! Of the many great options/features here, I have to say, my favorite has become, the "ignore" feature. It is sad to put peeps in there, but sadder yet to unexpectedly come upon a post of theirs containing negative energies, expletives and just general hatred releases. How refreshing and relieved I feel, when I see their response has been, ignored." I can move on to the next post with my positive attitude intact lol. So thanks, USMB creators, for a well planned site,for the many personalities that spend time and energies here. You have found a way to keep the majority. :clap2:
Have you a favorite feature or option? :)

Aqua*

I see a few favorite Creatures in USMB, Oh WAIT!, You said Features.

As far as the 'Iggy' option, I won't use it, and most likely never will, I want to see everyone's replies, besides,anyone who calls me, for instance, an idiot or other more colorful adjectives, I want to see, besides at that moment, they could be right. :lol:

Since I haven't tried using a lot of the other features in USMB, I can't make any other comments, but give me time. Heck, I don't even have a signature yet, if that's of any importance. You know how these newbies are.

I like the User CP button that allows me to pick up only the threads on which I have posted. This is a very active site with many many threads. Being able to pick up what you are already into is great.

I also think Gunny has a great sense of humor. That is the main reason I decided to become a supporting member.

The shock function. I click the button whenever I see a stupid troll post and next time they hit the reply button, they are shocked. Unfortunately, this conditioning takes a while with USMB stupid.

I see a few favorite Creatures in USMB, Oh WAIT!, You said Features.

As far as the 'Iggy' option, I won't use it, and most likely never will, I want to see everyone's replies, besides,anyone who calls me, for instance, an idiot or other more colorful adjectives, I want to see, besides at that moment, they could be right. :lol:

Since I haven't tried using a lot of the other features in USMB, I can't make any other comments, but give me time. Heck, I don't even have a signature yet, if that's of any importance. You know how these newbies are.

I like the search feature and the large avatars. Quick links, too. A person here has the option to negatively rp another poster. I don't like that one, and won't use it on anyone. I can express my disapproval over a keyboard if I want to go there, and don't need to reprimand them..lol. Too much power....some peeps only source. :lol:

Thanks for your worthy response. :)

I like the User CP button that allows me to pick up only the threads on which I have posted. This is a very active site with many many threads. Being able to pick up what you are already into is great.

I also think Gunny has a great sense of humor. That is the main reason I decided to become a supporting member.

Yes, the CP feature is a very handy one. Lots of variety in threads, as you mentioned.

Thanks Sunshine :)

Forum List

Back