Your Favorite current cold cereal

B. Kidd

Diamond Member
Jun 15, 2010
Western Lands
I asked current, cause every 4-6 months I switch cereals.
Currently, it's 'Life' cereal, not the cinnamon flavored 'Life', but plain, old regular 'Life'.
I'm getting ready to switch again in a month, and need ideas.

spoon size frosted mini wheats

I could go back to them. The last frosted mini-wheats I tried last year were the blueberry flavored ones. That flavor was bleech! The originals are good.

At least , thanx for trying to help.
I NEED ideas here people! I value your opinions!

I am only a fellow american asking for some real s-i-m-p-l-e help. I'm not even asking for money!

And so far, I get one response.
But yet, you''ll donate money to Tsunami, Haitian earthquake, and Darfur genocide victims. But yet refuse to take a few seconds to answer a simple-ass question..................................................

Quaker Oat Squares. Slightly sweet and they stay fairly crunchy throughout the whole bowl.

Honey Nut Cherrios. See above.

Shredded Wheat (two biscuits), with a tspn. of sugar.

Fiber One (the one with the oat clusters in it). Very good, slightly sweet, stays crunchy.

I really, really like Total Cranberry Crunch but can't find it anywhere. :(

Cracklin' Oat Bran is good. Slightly sweet, holds up pretty well in the milk. Looks like dog food. lol

Granola. High cal but tasty.

I like fresh strawberries or sliced nectarines or banana on my cereal. It seems to stick with me longer.

The cereals I really like? Cinnamon Toast Crunch, Capin' Crunch, Frosted Flakes, Fruit Loops. I refuse to buy them because they're just sugar but man oh man, I could just chow down on them, right outta the box. Or from a trough. :lol:

Currently, it's 'Life' cereal, not the cinnamon flavored 'Life', but plain, old regular 'Life'.

lucky charms of course.

I eat plain ole' Special K. I put one packet of real sugar on it.
A banana
A small glass of oj

Keeps me going until lunch. :thup:

Total honey almond flax (flax clusters and almonds) General Mills. I can stand Cereal (even the best ones get old) for about 6 months and I switch to two grapefruit halves with a dash of salt. That'll last about six months and I go back to cold cereal.

Last edited:
Z-Boing, years ago was addicted to Quaker Oat Squares.
May go back to 'em.

When I walk into the cereal isle to find another type cereal, the selection is so vast, that I draw a blank as to what I used to like, or should try.

Total honey almond flax (flax clusters and almonds) General Mills. I can stand Cereal (even the best ones get old) for about 6 months and I switch to two grapefruit halves with a dash of salt. That'll last about six months and I go back to cold cereal.

I've seen them.
But shied away cause I don't know what flax is.
Always thought, flax was a candle ingredient, not made for eating.

Z-Boing, years ago was addicted to Quaker Oat Squares.
May go back to 'em.

When I walk into the cereal isle to find another type cereal, the selection is so vast, that I draw a blank as to what I used to like, or should try.

Kashi has some good cereal but don't get the one that says 'twigs' in its description. It tastes like twigs. Blech.

I don't like any cereal that gets soggy after a few spoonfuls.

Chex cereals are good . . . corn, rice, wheat.

I never tried 'Kashi' cereals, because they sound soooo foreign.
But, thats' my own bias.
Still would consider a recommended one.

Forum List

Back