Your Favorite Color

Sgt_Gath

Diamond Member
Jul 25, 2014
For me? I'd say the below shade of orange.

666128766_o.jpg

I've always been partial to cherry or scarlet red as well, however. :D

666128766_o.jpg

I like most colors, depending upon my mood for clothing, etc. I really love pink and lilac though. I know they're girly, but I can't help it! I like those colors! :)

Lilac

images

Pink

Pink_Sherbet_430062_i0.png

Nothing wrong with "girly" when you're a girl! :D

666128766_o.jpg

I like most colors, depending upon my mood for clothing, etc. I really love pink and lilac though. I know they're girly, but I can't help it! I like those colors! :)

Lilac

images

Pink

Pink_Sherbet_430062_i0.png

Nothing wrong with "girly" when you're a girl! :D

Yes, but I meant "little girl" girly. :lol: I never outgrew those pretty pastel colors that I so loved in middle school! Lol!

I didn't have a favorite color until I was 40. I remember being asked as a little kid- so what's you're favorite color? I thought what a dumb-ass question.

I actually like many different colors. It all depends on what it is for (clothing, furnishings, etc). I just think the colors I posted earlier are the prettiest, but I wouldn't want my house to be pink and purple. :lol:

I didn't have a favorite color until I was 40. I remember being asked as a little kid- so what's you're favorite color? I thought what a dumb-ass question.

I actually like many different colors. It all depends on what it is for (clothing, furnishings, etc). I just think the colors I posted earlier are the prettiest, but I wouldn't want my house to be pink and purple. :lol:
The house I grew up in was a pale pink.

The house I grew up in was a pale pink.

Well, I was kind of referring to interior design. :D It's kind of pretty I suppose, but just a bit too much with the pink. Lol.

interior0007a.jpg

Forum List

Back