your eye colour

your eye colour

• Total voters
Well, it might be true, our Argus ended up getting run over by a car when he escaped out of their kennel. We were living in Alabama at the time. We then moved to New Hampshire and took Czar with us....but he had a wandering heart and kept running away. We kept finding him, but one day he ran off and we were never able to find him.

I'm sorry to hear that. :( That is the heartbreaking part about having pets.

I know. We've had many dogs, the male dogs always seem to be harder to constrain...the females were always more loyal except for our last dog, which was an Akita female (Sushi), beautiful, that we had for many years, but one day she disappeared from our fenced yard, so we don't know if she was able to sneak out, or was let out...anyway, we never did find her. We decided we would stick with cats from then on.

Our other female dog was a white Chow (Tasha), and we had her from a puppy till she was 16, and died of old age. She didn't even have to be fenced or tied, she was always close to home, and if we saw her wandering off, all we had to do was call her name, and she would hang her head and come back.

This is Sushi:

P1010881-1.jpg

Aww, she is adorable! :) You know that they have microchips that you can have imbedded under your dog's skin, and it's kind of like Lojack for dogs! :D

They are bluish-gray-green. I used to think they'd be called hazel, but hazel is supposed to have brown in it, and there is no brown. They are a bit chameleon: when I wear green, they look green, when I wear blue, they look blue, and the rest of the time they look blue-gray-green, essentially.

I'm unable to articulate why, exactly, but that description fits your handle, 'Esmeralda', like a tailored glove.
I like it! :thup:

I just saw this. Thank you. :)

AVG-BROWN for me, Boo has one brown eye and one that's blue, Kea's are both a golden brown.

I'm assuming that you're talking about your pet? I actually knew a little girl (my friend's daughter) who had one blue eye and one green eye. That is quite unusual in people.

Indeed. Boo is the brown dog in our Avatar. Kea is the white one.

Forum List

Back