Your Dream Car...

If you could own any car...price/availability being no object...what would it be?

Post or link to a picture if possible.

Many great choices, but ultimately, if only one car, it would have to be the original movie Batmobile retrofitted with a real 1,000 HP turbine jet engine and real machine guns in the wheel wells.

View attachment 311132
Original batmobile:

batmobile-1.jpg

Did you know if you own a Corvette, you can go to the Corvette Museum in Bowling Green and take your vette out on their race track? They only let vette owners do it.
Had no idea. Never been to Kentucky.[/QUOTE]

Not a bad place but have them add some spice to your meal. I don't think they even use salt and pepper,

Lol, I'm still cruising around in an early c4.

C4 is a fun car to drive. I have a 90 C4. Debating on either a C6 or a C3 next. Leaning toward a late C3. I'll still keep the C4, though. I wanna get away from the east coast, first.

Lol, I'm still cruising around in an early c4.

C4 is a fun car to drive. I have a 90 C4. Debating on either a C6 or a C3 next. Leaning toward a late C3. I'll still keep the C4, though. I wanna get away from the east coast, first.

Got away east coast Viet nam Era, Never looked back.

Get away, run fast you can. Or drive.

Don't like C5/s?

Yep... the Corvette Museum is in Bowling Green, and it is the one where the floor fell through into a sink hole and ruined 8 Corvettes. The museum is close to a lot of caves, so it isn't surprising that it happened. a large portion of Kentucky is over limestone and caves. I'm pretty sure that is where the kids got stuck in a cave for awhile because of a flash flood.

They got a cool grate on the floor one can look thru!

P0A1906-500x313.jpg
one-million-corvette.jpg

008-2015-ncm-labor-day-corvette.jpg

Pic once restored

Got away east coast Viet nam Era, Never looked back.

Get away, run fast you can. Or drive.

Don't like C5/s?

C5 is very nice. I've just never driven one. The better half and I were just talking about another vette the other day. She likes convertibles (she wants a black one with a saddle colored interior) and I keep talking about a C6 and she asked the same thing, how come I always skip over the C5. Would likely get a much better deal on one of those used with very low mileage. Her Mercedes is starting to rust in little spots here and there, too, so. I was thinkin about getting her a mini van and then restoring the paint on her Mercedes because it's a nice car all in all, but she didn't go for that mini van bullshit. lol. Anyway, long story short, a second vette is probably about fourth or fifth on the list of indulgences. Might be a couple or three years down the road.

Will have to see how it goes. Like I said, I wanna get off the east coast first. Judging by your thought on it, I guess you know the laundry list of why. I hate it here. Have to sell my house, too.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back