Your dream 2012 ticket?

Paul Ryan / Rand Paul

I'll go for the Hot Babe ticket:

ppalinbachmann.jpg

I agree the Republicans should run a MILF ticket in 2012.....it will define their party

Farrakhan/Duke.
Now would that be considered a balanced ticket?

Chris Christie / Paul Ryan

I know it's probably a bit too soon, but hey... Obama hadn't even let the ink dry on his office door before he decided to run. Let the Fat Man work some quick magic in NJ, and who knows?... he might be good to go.

Paul Ryan / Rand Paul

Two guys who would (if they could) end Medicare and Social Security. You cannot win on that platform; of course they could pretend it's not what they believe...
Ig spending is the boogie man, why just screw the old and the poor? I say we all remember Ike and his warning of a 'military-industrial complex'. Why do we need a platinum plated armed forces?

If across the board spending is to mean anything, let's see a Conservative proof his mash.

Unless, of course it's really either a) real passion to kill off the most vulnerable Americans or

b) just politics as usual from ...well which side really matters?

...:rolleyes:

...oh goody..more endless speculation about which hand-picked puppet for whom the stooooooopid fuck republicrats will suck.. :rolleyes:

...i'm constantly amazed at how republicrats will suck for (mostly) complete strangers participating in this stinking republicrat election fraud..shame on the/?you stooooopid fucks..

...the rest of you, have a good day!..

All you starry eyed dreamers on the right need a reality check. Odds are, despite all the tens of millions of words that will be spoken on the subject between now and then, and all the wild speculations, and farfetched imaginings that will get tossed around,

the GOP ticket in 2012 will be Romney/Pawlenty, or something very close to that. Business as usual is called business as usual for a reason - because it usually happens.

Forum List

Back