Your dream 2012 ticket?

Paul Ryan / Rand Paul

I'll go for the Hot Babe ticket:

ppalinbachmann.jpg

Dream is the operative word, or is that sleep? If we are dreaming how about a modern Washington, Lincoln, FDR, or Truman? People who got things done and didn't occupy sleep-time but real-time.

OT but mentions Dennis.

"Everybody writes their congressmen on both sides of an intractable, polarized and deadlocked system dedicated to preserving iron fisted capitalism, no matter what happens. No matter how the vote on a piece of legislation goes down. I have absolutely no faith in the American political system. Or ultimately, in any political system for that matter. Ain't no saviors of the people up there on Capitol Hill. Just powerful men and women who don't have a clue but have plenty of ambition and ego and avenues to feed both -- with a few exceptions like Dennis Kucinich.

I am convinced we all have to find our own way, and find it alone, most likely at great cost -- that great cost being the loss of all that we thought we knew about the world. I am coming to understand that as Americans, we were born into a powerfully induced mass illusion. An infantile consciousness of "I-want-I want," which drives the machinery of war, waste and profits, and which colonizes our minds and souls from birth like a progressive disease. I say "coming to understand," because, as an American I can never truly understand. My consciousness and neurosystem are far too mutated to ever understand. But I find great relief in the effort."

Joe Bageant: Hope is for little kids and tooth fairies

Back on the Rand Paul ticket. If he becomes a senator this fall in KY he will be judged not conservative enough by 2012.

Obama/Ayers

Obama/Rezko

Obama/10% Unemployment

Obama/Historic Deficits

Obama/Record Debts

I was going to go with Helen Thomas/Harry Reid (both will need work) but then, I thought better of it. Besides, I never had that "dream" anyway. :cool:

leiasontop.jpg

Forum List

Back