Your Department of Homeland Insecurity

longknife

Diamond Member
Sep 21, 2012
Sin City
L3oWUZVBL7UA6PVcI7wcN-xuft43miqVefSDfZy0H3o4hNVUVYspBvgjoVOrxHg65ft1U59faODPHcCFDQc5futeOXyfUy-Y=w346-h207-p

They lose track of 6,000 foreign students! Gone. Vanished into this air. And your tax money is paying these bureaucrats to be so inept and inefficient.

While the story comes from the Human Events blog, it links to an ABC news report @ Visa Program Struggles to Track Missing Foreign Students - ABC News

What an impotent, incompetent government agency. Thousands of illegals cross the border every year and where is Homeland Security? Come one, come all, bring your diseases and foreign bacteria! That should be the motto of the United States.

Homicide-related illegals released back into the public...

ICE Released 169 Illegal Aliens Convicted of ‘Homicide-Related’ Crimes
September 2, 2014 – In the midst of the summer recess, Sen. Chuck Grassley (R-Iowa) issued a press release on Aug. 21 concerning a letter he wrote to the Department of Homeland Security seeking details about the release of 36,007 illegal aliens last year who had been convicted of a crime and were released by Immigration and Customs Enforcement (ICE) while awaiting deportation proceedings.
The June 9 inquiry, addressed to DHS Secretary Jeh Johnson, led to the revelation that of those thousands released, 169 had been convicted of “homicide-related” offenses. “The public needs to know when a person is in the country illegally, and who has been convicted of a homicide, is released into their communities,” Grassley said in the press release. Along with the letter, Grassley posted ICE’s response, which confirmed its release of 169 illegal aliens in fiscal year 2013 who had been convicted of “homicide-related” crimes.

The ICE response said that more than 130 zip codes in the U.S. were “associated with the detainees.” Jessica Vaughn, director of policy studies at the Center for Immigration Studies, created a map using the zip code data, showing criminal aliens being released into cities across the country. The ICE response explained the release of the 169 criminal aliens this way: “Of the 169 ICE detainees with a homicide-related conviction who were released from ICE custody in FY 2013, 131 have been issued a final order of removal. Of the remaining 38 aliens who have not been issued a final order of removal, one was granted voluntary departure by an immigration judge and subsequently departed within the permitted timeframe. Further, 154 of the 169 were released pursuant to court order due to Zadvydas.”

“Zadvydas” refers to the 2001 U.S. Supreme Court decision in Zadvydas v. Davis, which has been interpreted to mean that an immigrant who has not been accepted for reentry into another country after six months can be released. “We’ve introduced legislation that would reverse the court case that the Obama administration is relying on to excuse its irresponsible release of thousands of criminally convicted aliens,” Grassley said in the press release. The Zadvydas decision has resulted in what is frequently described as the practice of “catch and release” in immigration law enforcement.

ICE Released 169 Illegal Aliens Convicted of Homicide-Related Crimes CNS News

L3oWUZVBL7UA6PVcI7wcN-xuft43miqVefSDfZy0H3o4hNVUVYspBvgjoVOrxHg65ft1U59faODPHcCFDQc5futeOXyfUy-Y=w346-h207-p

They lose track of 6,000 foreign students! Gone. Vanished into this air. And your tax money is paying these bureaucrats to be so inept and inefficient.

While the story comes from the Human Events blog, it links to an ABC news report @ Visa Program Struggles to Track Missing Foreign Students - ABC News

DHS is the most politicized of the Obama Administration's executive departments. And I worked for EPA.

Lol...ummmm....george bush started DHS. Jeez!

Right!
I don't want the gov to worry about keeping me safe from terrorists,...Ill take care of that.. Terrorism is over emphasized and exaggerated in order to scare us. You(the gov) just worry about keeping me free.

Americans don't know what SECURITY actually is, and will never agree to it. Therefore, in my mind, Americans do not DESERVE Security. The drugs, gangs, diseases, etc... these illegal immigrants bring with them are America's punishment for not implementing proper Security.

Americans don't know what SECURITY actually is, and will never agree to it. Therefore, in my mind, Americans do not DESERVE Security. The drugs, gangs, diseases, etc... these illegal immigrants bring with them are America's punishment for not implementing proper Security.

Big Brother will help us. Hurry let's give the government more power!

Big Brother will help us. Hurry let's give the government more power!

The main reason Americans wouldn't like SECURITY is because it means most of you would have to stop your illegal activities or actually pay the price for them.

Fine give me an unlimited amount of soma and you can put a camera in my house, my car, my bathroom, put a gps tracker in my butt, give us all shock collars in case we misbehave, take my kids away for mandatory brainwashing......

But that better be some DAMNED GOOD SOMA!!!

Fine give me an unlimited amount of soma and you can put a camera in my house, my car, my bathroom, put a gps tracker in my butt, give us all shock collars in case we misbehave, take my kids away for mandatory brainwashing......

But that better be some DAMNED GOOD SOMA!!!

The use of shit like that is one of the biggest security risks in the country so I think not.

Homicide-related illegals released back into the public...

ICE Released 169 Illegal Aliens Convicted of ‘Homicide-Related’ Crimes
September 2, 2014 – In the midst of the summer recess, Sen. Chuck Grassley (R-Iowa) issued a press release on Aug. 21 concerning a letter he wrote to the Department of Homeland Security seeking details about the release of 36,007 illegal aliens last year who had been convicted of a crime and were released by Immigration and Customs Enforcement (ICE) while awaiting deportation proceedings.
The June 9 inquiry, addressed to DHS Secretary Jeh Johnson, led to the revelation that of those thousands released, 169 had been convicted of “homicide-related” offenses. “The public needs to know when a person is in the country illegally, and who has been convicted of a homicide, is released into their communities,” Grassley said in the press release. Along with the letter, Grassley posted ICE’s response, which confirmed its release of 169 illegal aliens in fiscal year 2013 who had been convicted of “homicide-related” crimes.

The ICE response said that more than 130 zip codes in the U.S. were “associated with the detainees.” Jessica Vaughn, director of policy studies at the Center for Immigration Studies, created a map using the zip code data, showing criminal aliens being released into cities across the country. The ICE response explained the release of the 169 criminal aliens this way: “Of the 169 ICE detainees with a homicide-related conviction who were released from ICE custody in FY 2013, 131 have been issued a final order of removal. Of the remaining 38 aliens who have not been issued a final order of removal, one was granted voluntary departure by an immigration judge and subsequently departed within the permitted timeframe. Further, 154 of the 169 were released pursuant to court order due to Zadvydas.”

“Zadvydas” refers to the 2001 U.S. Supreme Court decision in Zadvydas v. Davis, which has been interpreted to mean that an immigrant who has not been accepted for reentry into another country after six months can be released. “We’ve introduced legislation that would reverse the court case that the Obama administration is relying on to excuse its irresponsible release of thousands of criminally convicted aliens,” Grassley said in the press release. The Zadvydas decision has resulted in what is frequently described as the practice of “catch and release” in immigration law enforcement.

ICE Released 169 Illegal Aliens Convicted of Homicide-Related Crimes CNS News
If an American citizen becomes the victim of a crime perpetrated by an illegal alien, let the lawsuits fly. Sue every agency responsible for this insanity, and name the affirmative action president as defendant number one!

Forum List

Back