Your daily shot of sweet Irony

Discussion in 'Middle East - General' started by theim, Oct 23, 2005.

1. theim

theim Senior Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +234
    I'm really sorry, but I am just pissed as all hell because of this horseshit.

http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20051023/ap_on_re_mi_ea/iraq_us_contractors_killed_1

And just so you might NEVER forget whose side the Liberals are on, here are some comments from the yahoo boards.

(Note: before clicking this link, know that I am NOT responsible for any infectious disease you may get from wading into this fetid, bile-filled swamp of liberal bottom feeders. Please make sure your vaccinations are up to date)

http://post.news.messages.yahoo.com...actors_killed_1&.sig=Qz.vzlwn5nfVPfPEXsalOQ--

2. Annie

Annie Diamond Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +4,770
    I saw the story last night. I thought of posting but knew it would just be said that since 'our guys' had burnt the two in Afghanistan, well...

Truth is, in the case of burning the Taleban there was no desecration, though they would argue just burning was. It was also a health hazard and then psyops used it.

Not so here, so reminiscent of the bridge incident.

3. USMCDevilDog

USMCDevilDog Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +42
    :death: Sometimes, I just wish we could throw these people out and raise a big FUCK YOU finger to them. This shit is annoying as hell man...

4. Hobbit

Hobbit Senior Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +421
    Burning a contractor alive? We need to stop pussyfooting around and raze Duluiyah to the ground in a similar manner as Fallujah, only without giving the terrorists a chance to get out. The children added fuel to the poor man's fire. They're just as culpable. I say we go in there with loudspeakers blaring "SURRENDER NOW!!!" in Arabic set to "Ride of the Valkyries" and shoot anybody who's found armed or in a non-surrender position...then cremate the bodies.

5. Psychoblues

Psychoblues Senior Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +143
    The American people have never been supportive of dictators like Saddam Hussein or Hitler or Idi Amin and a few others. The problem I have is how we are somehow supportive of a dictator like GWB.

I once, with much regret, supported a change from a municiple water supply to sell it off to a contractor that promised efficiency and lower water rates. Within 5 years the rates for water and sewage tripled although the number of millionaires only increased by about 10% in the locale. Any increase in the disposable income amongst the po' folk has been pretty much decimated by the unexpected rise in water and sewage rates. Neighboring towns that did not embrace the comings on of the contractors continue to have water and sewage rates commensurate with typical COLA increases. I dunno, you figure it out?

This goes really deep.

Common working folk that vote Republican are voting against themselves. I can cite a thousand reasons but most of them are obvious.

Republicans have no shame in their hypocrisy and outright lying whether it be war, business, or just plain politics.

Psychoblues

6. manu1959

manu1959 Left Coast Isolationist

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +1,626
    have faith in 3 years you will be able to vote your "dictator out of office....then you can return to the apeasment plan that served the clinton era so well

7. theim

theim Senior Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +234
    Psycho is like the lunatic on the street with the placard saying "THE WORLD WILL END ON JUNE 6 2006!!!"

June 6, 2006 will come, and the lunatic will figure a way around it. Likewise, GW will one day not be president, and Psycho will say the master plan of KKKarl Rove is to have him be a shadow president, secretly pulling the strings of the elected one. Which would make KKKarl the shadow shadow president or something. I don't know.

8. LuvRPgrl

LuvRPgrl Senior Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +206
    WOW THANKS for informing me. I didnt know PRESIDENT Bush is a dictator. I thought we had a congress, senate and supreme court. SILLY me. :thup:

Only a 10% increase in millionaires, what a freaking shame....!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

And Im soooo happy you let me know Im a hypocrite (I doubt you even know the REAL meaning of the word) and am lying about the war, business, politics,,,well, now do tell. Am I one of those republicans that hates women? hates kids? hates the poor? is a racist?

I REALLY, REALLY need to know.

Thanks in advance for you answers. Are there 12 step programs for me to get over my "republicanitis"?