Your Current Favorite Song

It is really difficult to pick out a favorite song. I really enjoy all kinds of music and I know right away if I enjoy it. I hate to classify music to a specific genre. And my mood has so much to do with what I like to listen to.
If I was to pick a song right now I might pick something by Carlos Santana or maybe Kris Kristofferson. Then again Merle Haggard might tickle my fancy.
I'm a freak when it comes to my music. Oh and I love the The Rat Pack.

I really don't care for heavy headbanger music. Disco Sucks and Rap is revolting.

You asked for...
This is a cover but I believe it may beat out the original (Blind Faith) and other top notch musicians who have covered this tune.

I LOVE Sinatra's music. Adore it!

I don't know if you have seen the original Ocean's Eleven or not, but it is a CLASSIC that you shouldn't miss...

upload_2016-7-11_18-24-28.png

I'm a guitarist and I've always enjoyed all types of music from all eras. If something is good, it's good. When I load up CD's (yeah I know even this is dated now) this is the range of music that is playing.

- 1965 (as I get older this song has really started hitting the bone and not in a good way)

Edvard Grieg: Peer Gynt Suite No.1 - 1876

David Darling- Celloblue Children - 2001

Rock for just heading out onto the 99 Freeway in central California, classical going over Pacheco Pass, Mozart piano driving along Interstate 1 down the coast of California.

I have TWO of them that are my favorite song right now. I know you did not have to guess they are these two right?

I listen to them both everyday and have several times over the last year and they will be my two favorites for many many years to come which is no surprise to you I know.:biggrin:

:lmao::lol::laugh::rofl::haha:

Last edited:
The unforgiven wasn't what I expect me now.

So, it will be these with Agostino from Italy:

And these with sounds from English movie:

Forum List

Back