Your Current Favorite Song

I like the words and melody.... dunno, it just touches me....

to each his own!!! (Your mug is funny!)

I have to say pop music these days is horrendous. Rock and other genres are trending downward as corporate music continues to stifle creativity in favor of bankable 'the same old thing'.

Here's one I can listen to -

I have to say pop music these days is horrendous. Rock and other genres are trending downward as corporate music continues to stifle creativity in favor of bankable 'the same old thing'.

someone else shared an AWOLNATION Song... this one, do you like it?

someone else shared an AWOLNATION Song... this one, do you like it?

That is from about 4 years ago but yes love this song. This is what I'm talking about, this doens't fit the cookie cutter mold. AwolNation is one of the best bands to come along in a long time.

Even though this song is quite irreverent it is almost spiritual (crank it up):

Well I have 10 years on you (62) but I am really and I mean REALLY set in my ways. I remind myself of my Dad 40 years ago...:dunno:

so.... what is your favorite song? (or one of them?) or, what kind of music do you like?

It is really difficult to pick out a favorite song. I really enjoy all kinds of music and I know right away if I enjoy it. I hate to classify music to a specific genre. And my mood has so much to do with what I like to listen to.
If I was to pick a song right now I might pick something by Carlos Santana or maybe Kris Kristofferson. Then again Merle Haggard might tickle my fancy.
I'm a freak when it comes to my music. Oh and I love the The Rat Pack.

I really don't care for heavy headbanger music. Disco Sucks and Rap is revolting.

You asked for...
This is a cover but I believe it may beat out the original (Blind Faith) and other top notch musicians who have covered this tune.

Forum List

Back