Your Constitution.

Originally posted by BONDI BOY
Im not sure whats going on with this page so go to google punch in ....bush declares war over. the first two sites one BBC and the other ABC will help you out. note on the BBC site. check re. legal situation.

I've read every article that could be read on the first page of results when typing in "bush declares war over". Not one of them quotes him saying those words. How about you tell us specifically which article and his specific quote? Or just admit you were wrong.

Jim for 2.1 seconds of of air time we sure heard a lot about it down here in backwards land.

P.S.Im wearing my t-shirt.

And whose fault is it that your media didn't have anything better to cover? What was shown and what the media make of it are 2 entirely different things.

Bondi, notice #3 on the list of results with the search terms you specified, straight from an Autralian source no less!

Bush declares war 'not over yet'

US President Bush said overnight he is not ready to declare victory in Iraq or end the fighting even though Saddam Hussein is "no longer in power".

"I want to hear our commanders say we have achieved the clear objectives that we have set out. That's when we will say this is over," the President said.

http://www.news.com.au/common/story_page/0,4057,6273522%5E25777,00.html

Originally posted by jimnyc
And whose fault is it that your media didn't have anything better to cover? What was shown and what the media make of it are 2 entirely different things.

MOST of the coverage was by affiliated U.S. networks, wre to cheap to do otherwise.

Im going to take my shirt of and watch SEABISCUIT. c u tomorrow. also Ive used that boobies line before and it works.

MOST of the coverage was by affiliated U.S. networks, wre to cheap to do otherwise.

Im going to take my shirt of and watch SEABISCUIT. c u tomorrow. also Ive used that boobies line before and it works.

Don't forget to inform us where you got your nonexistent quote from!

Translation : " I can not provide the infromation asked of me on a quote that I claimed to have heard, but its not my fault" :rolleyes:

Originally posted by spillmind
have you been watching our million dollar shrub ads too? it would be funny if it weren't so damn DISRESPECTFUL!

Here ya go, tough guy....

Me being disrespectful:

wtc-hit.jpg

04.jpg

wtc-overhead2.jpg

Thousands of people Died...our President did a wonderful job of holding things together - AND punching back...you pussy.

Originally posted by dmp
Here ya go, tough guy....

Thousands of people Died...our President did a wonderful job of holding things together - AND punching back...you pussy.

:clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:
Excellent dmp . . . photographs say so much more , I am amazed at how so many don't grasp what happened that day .

Originally posted by jimnyc
Don't forget to inform us where you got your nonexistent quote from!

I've got it!!! I found it!!!

=

http://www.abc.net.au/lateline/s834110.htm

Bush declares Iraq war over

US President George Bush says the war is over and a new era in Iraq can begin.

Could it be....?

Those comments came as delegates met in southern Iraq to begin reshaping the country's political future.

BWAAHAHAHAHA!

:chains:

Forum List

Back