Your Childhood Toys

What toys do you still have from your childhood?

I have some Barbie Dolls, my Raggedy Ann, some books and stuffed animal (a cat of course)

Oh, and a Alice in Wonderland figurine my grandmother gave me.

I fondly remember my spring horse. I used to buckle on my holster and pistol and fight the Indians many battles on that ol' horse. :eusa_angel:

images

We were in California, I was 5. We were moving to Nebraska the next day. I spent all night crying and riding my spring horse "dynamite" as my father said we couldn't take it with us. I never did get another horse. Got one for my niece though...:D

When I was six my mother announced that she was giving my beloved horse to her friend's little boy. I was heartbroken. I don't know why she did stuff like that, she was really inconsiderate in that way, I remember.

I fondly remember my spring horse. I used to buckle on my holster and pistol and fight the Indians many battles on that ol' horse. :eusa_angel:

images

We were in California, I was 5. We were moving to Nebraska the next day. I spent all night crying and riding my spring horse "dynamite" as my father said we couldn't take it with us. I never did get another horse. Got one for my niece though...:D

When I was six my mother announced that she was giving my beloved horse to her friend's little boy. I was heartbroken. I don't know why she did stuff like that, she was really inconsiderate in that way, I remember.

Get this, my cousin, had real horses......yeah, first the ponies than the big ones.....My other cousin had horses too and she's a vet now. That's how I learned about horses...mostly I fed them and brushed them down, I hardly ever got to ride them.

My parents have a lot of my old toys in storage. Matchbox cars, legos, tipovers, bunch of board games. If I ever have children, they'll love going to my parents house.

Oh... and an old Litebrite. LOL

What toys do you still have from your childhood?

Sorry, I'd be banned if I posted the picture............

Leggo has been bought out by the UN to pre-build the perfect world order.
Since I used to use legos to build space ships and them throw them at the baseboard to watch them explode on impact, is this just to make the world easier to reassemble when they break it repeatedly?

Forum List

Back