Your Childhood Toys

random3434

Jun 29, 2008
What toys do you still have from your childhood?

I have some Barbie Dolls, my Raggedy Ann, some books and stuffed animal (a cat of course)

Oh, and a Alice in Wonderland figurine my grandmother gave me.

The only one I still have is a little stuffed monkey. That thing was so badly abused, I'm surprised it survived. :lol:

raw%20staff.jpg
\

Best paddle/sword/telescope/gun ever. Whenever it breaks, I just go get a new one...

I have my troll dolls including a large wardrobe of outfits which I made for them. In my neighborhood, I was the Coco Chanel of troll fashion.

I also have some felt hand puppets that I made; my friends and I produced numerous puppet shows (my dad even made us a little stage to which my mother added real curtains - it was so cute).

And of course, my very first stuffed animal which has all of the plush worn off...a little lamb.

Last edited:
I kept my Barbie dollhouse all these years, my daughter was playing with it, her cousin ( a boy a few years older than her) sat on it and broke it. :(

At least she got to spend some time playing with it as a young girl!

My one Barbie is wearing a Hawaiian Dress my parents got for 'her' in Hawaii when I was in second grade. I'm so glad I still have that too!

My friend and I used to play with our Barbies and Breyer Horse statues. The Horses were the intelligent ones and would play tricks on the Barbies.

I wish I had kept the horses.

My friend and I used to play with our Barbies and Breyer Horse statues. The Horses were the intelligent ones and would play tricks on the Barbies.

I won't tell you what my brother and his friends did with their GI Joes and my Barbies! :eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek:

Mine is a little stuffed elephant, his head is halfway falling off and his tail is worn down to literally the threading because I used to twiddle it in between my thumb and index finger while I sucked my thumb.

My mom kept it and somehow I ended up with it when I moved out of the house so I just kept it.

My son didn't really show any interest in it, but he's got his moosie.

I won't tell you what my brother and his friends did with their GI Joes and my Barbies! :eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek:

I had one friend who used to switch the heads on the Ken and Barbie dolls.

I gave away all my barbie dolls a few years ago.
I still have my Fisher Price Train, a boat that has the Disney characters, and a few dolls. I do still have all my porcelain dolls, and the dolls my parents bought for me in the Orient.
My son actually found an old doll of mine, and he won't let me take it back. ugh! The doll is wearing a pink bathing suit. :lol:

I know what you are talking about. My brother did the same thing with my Barbies. :(

I still have my Fisher Price Train, a boat that has the Disney characters, and a few dolls. I do still have all my porcelain dolls, and the dolls my parents bought for me in the Orient.
My son actually found an old doll of mine, and he won't let me take it back. ugh! The doll is wearing a pink bathing suit. :lol:

Don't let him play with the pink bathing suit doll! That's playing with fire right there.

While you're at it, don't let him get comfortable being in kitchens either :D

Don't let him play with the pink bathing suit doll! That's playing with fire right there.

While you're at it, don't let him get comfortable being in kitchens either :D

He's got to learn how to make his woman a sammich sooner or later. ;)

Forum List

Back