YOUR CELLS AREN’T YOURS,I WANT ACCESS TO MY OWN TISSUES , stem cells they're yours

MindWars

Diamond Member
Oct 14, 2016

On May 9th, the U.S. Department of Justice (DOJ) filed a lawsuit at the request of the U.S. Food and Drug Administration (FDA) against stem cell clinics currently performing surgical procedures involving autologous adipose tissue.

According to the FDA and the DOJ, even if this procedure is in the patient’s best interest and can improve their quality of life, they are no longer legally allowed to undergo such treatment.

My Cells My Choice | Your body is not a drug

This woman is amazing and she is doing everything in her power to save stem cell research and use of it.

She really informs what stem cell really is as many have been misinformed, what else is new.

The FDA of course is trying real hard to get rid of this and why, because it WORKS!!!

Just like Orgnaic foods they freak out their sheep scare them and make them feel unsafe this is what they do in order to keep the BIG PHARMA rich and ggoing......

There is also information documented where 93% of ppl who have had this treatment for their knees works omg 93% of the time. IT is EXCELLENT!!

Football players use this......

Research what this is doing Jesus no wonder they want it gone!!

If the FDA wins this will go off shore and we won't have use of it !!! Go figure!!

THe Elites will have this, those who have a lot of money will have access to it the poor won't the middle class won't..........

THIS IS ABOUT HEALTH FREEDOM, THE RIGHT TO DECIDE WHAT IS BEST FOR YOU...

Another good source is here

Home - THE MOM STREET JOURNAL

Forum List

Back