~Your Cell Phone~

Dabs

~Unpredictable~
May 13, 2011
~Tennessee~
Most people have one, if you don't, I reckon this thread wouldn't interest you~
But, I'm curious, what cell phone do you have??
NO, I'm not asking for your number or even your provider, which cell phone do you use??
I got a Droid2 and it's pissing me off....I am having some difficulty dealing with the touch screen, and you barely touch it, and it goes whizzing by ~LoL~
I have to get used to it....I have been using a flip open phone, which I was quite happy with, but my son thinks I have to be up to date with technology *haha*
So, anyone else have the Droid2??
If so, care to give pointers??
I wish I had went with the Blackberry now....but oh well.....

T-Moble My Touch 4G phone by HTC

I do not have Internet at my house.

I use my phone as a hotspot for my laptop in my house.

Plus my phone also has Internet on it as part of the package.

This phone is so good that I can be on the Internet while talking to someone on the phone and texting someone else.

Last edited:
I have internet on my Droid too.....I had it with my last phone even. That was one of the things I liked with my package, I can check my emails wherever I go, and I can read posts on forums and search google and other stuff. I wish they would stop coming out with all this new fancy stuff. I probably use the computer on my phone more than I do my home computer :)

I have Dragon "speech to text"on my phone.

I always hated pushing the buttons to spell out my text because it always took so long.

Now I just talk and the Dragon software converts it to text. :cool:

NO, I'm not asking for your number or even your provider, which cell phone do you use??
I got a Droid2 and it's pissing me off....I am having some difficulty dealing with the touch screen, and you barely touch it, and it goes whizzing by ~LoL~
I have to get used to it....I have been using a flip open phone, which I was quite happy with, but my son thinks I have to be up to date with technology *haha*

I have a Samsung Gravity 3 from T-Mobile. I really don't require my phone to do more than make calls and sometimes text, so it was the simplest phone T-Mobile had available. It slides open to show a mini-keyboard, which makes texting easier and faster. I hate texting, so I appreciate having it be as pain-free as possible when I have to do it. I don't bother to pay for Internet access on it.

I have a Samsung Gravity 3 from T-Mobile. I really don't require my phone to do more than make calls and sometimes text, so it was the simplest phone T-Mobile had available. It slides open to show a mini-keyboard, which makes texting easier and faster. I hate texting, so I appreciate having it be as pain-free as possible when I have to do it. I don't bother to pay for Internet access on it.

My BlackBerry is both touch screen and has a slide up keypad too. Best phone eva!

I got the iPhone 3GS about two years ago. I've got the text and data plan as well. Definitely a lot better than the Samsung I used to have. I'll probably consider upgrading to the iPhone 4 in July when my next upgrade comes up.

I use my keyboard feature a lot when I text, but I still have to say, the touch screen still wants to slide the hell away from me!
What I really like most about my cell, besides being able to call and text, is being able to check emails and get online......makes life a little bit easier (I said a little bit) ~LoL~

Most of the time my kids won't answer a phone call but they will answer a text.

I used to hate texting because it took so long to spell out all of the words.

Now I just speak into my phone and it types out my sentences.

The app was free for my phone.

But even if it cost $10 it's well worth it

Most of the time my kids won't answer a phone call but they will answer a text.

I used to hate texting because it took so long to spell out all of the words.

Now I just speak into my phone and it types out my sentences.

The app was free for my phone.

But even if it cost $10 it's well worth it

Ahh...sounds cool Sunni *smiles*

I am telepathic.

There is no need for anything as quaint as a cell phone.

I am telepathic.

There is no need for anything as quaint as a cell phone.

Ok, what dirty thoughts am I thinking?? :lol:

Forum List

Back